What is Your Fav Star Wars Episode?

What is Your Fav Star Wars Episode? - Please choose just one!

• Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Episode 2: Attack of The Clones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode 4: A New Hope

• Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

• Episode 6: Return of The Jedi

• None; I hate Star Wars

• Total voters

Sir_Ryan

I know for some this will be hard to choose only one, but give it a try please! I personally am stuck between 2 and 6, but prefer 2 over 6.

cool.gif

the last half hour of episode 2 was good, bobba fett story was interesting. Very bad love scenes...cheesy dialogue.

I agree, the love part was "yada yada yada, get on with the movie kinda thing" with me. But the arena part was awesome.

cool.gif

while Empire is good, it will never replace anh for me. anh, is what gave me my love for star wars and sci-fi

Empire and Return are tied for me, I love that end fight when Luke woops up on Vadar and then Vadar saves his son from the Emperor. I will always like the classic 3 the most but Episode 2 was not bad.

It has to be ROTJ. Where else has someone made a golden movie from what is in essence 2 scenes.

hrnh....

*immediately crosses out Episodes 1 and 2*

I voted for empire by accident, but RotJ was def'ly best. I LOVED the assault on the 2nd Death Star.

Definately ROTJ, it has the best action sequences of them all. The best part of the movie is when Lando goes "Fighters coming in!" and you see all these interceptors flying at them in formation. It's just amazing every time I see it.

hmm...of course I have to give a prime example of where rotj falls on its proverbial face

ewoks.

I mean here are a bunch of primitive creatures, with nothing more than stone-aged tools, and they whup upon the empire's best and brightest???

k, empire strikes back was the best as far as content goes, but return of the jedi had ewoks.

personally. I thought episode 1 and 2 were a waste with a bunch of cheesy acting and gratuitous dorkiness. I think it'd be cool if they made a seventh movie, where the characters from star wars all join forces to beat the living tar out of the evil hollywood machine that succeeded in making a great story boring, tedious, and overhyped.

Ewoks were the Jar Jar of their time.

And I didn't think Episode II was that bad... although the romance scenes seemed pretty pathetic to me.

I have enjoyed all 5 of them. But then, I am an unsophisticated moviegoer.

I simply want to be entertained and if the movie is not entertaining, I leave or shut of the DVD player.

All 5 movies have been entertaining. I simply will not allow the entertainment be ruined by having to do a content analysis, or an essay on the character development of Chewbaka.

So, if you guys want to ramble on about which movie had the best content, which movie was nothing more then eye candy or the realism of primative Ewoks overtaking a legion of highly sophisticated armed forces, go for it.

ps...I voted for The Phantom Menace, simply because I was sure nobody else had.

Back