What MMO's have you played?

Deuteronomy

I'm just curious to see how many have played more than one MMO. I started out playing City of Heroes. I had a small stint in EQ2, which didn't impress me much. Then, I played UO for a week or so (thanks, Schmeea). WoW was next, and now War.

Dark Age of Camelot - August 2002 - December 2004
World of Warcraft - January 2005 - January 2008
Everquest 2 - May 2008
Warhammer - September 2008 -

Numerous MUDs as Indy
EQ1- Indy -52bard
GW- Sydney -20monk
WoW- Mirakle -70paladin
LotRO- Mirakle -50minstrel
CoH- Ember- 32controller
EQ2- Laguna -70brigand

WAR- Mirakle ??warriorpriest

Dark Age of Camelot (on and off) from 2002-2007
World of Warcraft (on and off) from 2005-2008
Warhammer from 2008 - ????

Wow was my starter then moved to AOC which dident work out to well. Have big hopes for War working out and me staying here a long time to come. Always wanted to play EQ before Wow but at the time dident have a PC . MMO's are the reason i got a PC :)! My wife Has other uses for it but I dont see it.

Tried EQ for about a week and then
DAoC- 50Healer- Mid/Guin- Whenever it first came out 97? til 2004
DAoC-50Druid- Hib/Perc- 2002
WoW- Jan 2007-now
Getting rdy for Warhammer!

I prefer not to show my age here....

UO
DAOC
EQ
AC
EQ2
WoW
WAR
Runescape
ToonTown (with the kids)
I played a few but not long enough to count like- Eve Online, GW, Starwars Galaxies, Some other space ship one, King Arthur's Court (really old school)

I played -

Ultima Online
DAoC- mana chanter, bard and druid
WoW - fire mage, shadow priest
LoTRO - hunter, lore master

and now Warhammer!

I have pretty much tried all the MMOs. My EQ account is still active, though I don't play it, but ya I have probably played to many.

SW:G - Free Trial
WOW - See signature (and then some)
LotRO - Champion, Hunter, Burglar
WAR - Engineer, Archmage, Witch Hunter, Bright Wizard, Ironbreaker, Rune Priest, Warrior Priest, Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion

No one played the Realm? Sierra's masterpiece as far as I'm concerned! I was pre 3.x too! If you get that reference, we should be friends :)

That was my first online RPG experience and I've been hooked ever since. I went on to play Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, and now hopefully Warhammer Online and various others for a short period of time (Lord of the Rings Online, Everquest, and a whack load of free ones)

Look forward to getting back into it!

Puddleglum, I played Realm as well as an oldie...Yserbius...can't remember what exactly was the name...but Realm was cool...own house with chests and decos and stuff...I also played many others, EQ, Drakkar, EQ2,DAoC and the all the rest...hmm, what I could do with the time I wasted....but met some very nice folks and even helped a few in real world!!

Puddleglum, I played Realm as well as an oldie...Yserbius...can't remember what exactly was the name...but Realm was cool...own house with chests and decos and stuff...

I loved to engrave cheese and leave them in Ratling Run. Oh the good old days!

Last edited:
CoH (for a month or two when WoW was pulled off the shelves in late '04, before could buy it)
WoW (since then)
EVE (for a month so so)

Notable?

Endless Stages (Ages)
Stark Wars: Galaxies
Neverquest for 5 minutes
Neverquest 2 for a few days
Town of Heroes
Town of Villains
World of Borecraft
Borehammer Offline
StEVE Online
Ultima Offline
Bored of the Rings Online: The Shadows of Teen Angstmar
Guild Warts
Vanguard: The Sega of Villains
Ryzom... can't make fun of this. the name itself does that.
Dark Rage of Camelot
Begin Fantasy XI
Asheron's Mall
Anarchy Offline
PlanetSnide
RF Offline
The Matrix Offline

all kinds of others... don't remember them, they were so bad.

EQ- Buddy's account didnt get past the first few levels.
DAoC- Friar, Paladin, Cleric.
WoW- Paladin, Mage, Warrior
LotRO- Beta, didn't try it live.
WAR- Current and loving it!

Back