• 5. Some mage

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 6. Some fighter

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 7. Something else

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Icthus

Well, I will be joining you in the next few days. So, I would like your input on what is needed.

I am pretty sure I would like to be a healer of some type, but I am open to suggestions.

A NE Druid is a good choice if you are unsure. You get to heal in druid form, tank in bear form, and deal high damage in cat form...

Im playing an elf priest and for awhile its not too bad but when you start getting up in levels a little you really need some helping hands. Cloth armour and all. Hope to see you soon as I miss my confident. Be ready for downloading over night though. With the first install and now this new patch ..... on dsl ..... it's taking forever. Blessings,"Angel"

Based purely on numbers and ability, I'd say a mage, warlock or rogue. Currently we're so saturated with priests it's unbelievable. Paladins are probably second. Mages and rogues are probably the best two classes for PvP which is why I suggest them.

My mentality is what would work the best for us as a guild, but it really doesn't matter. Choose whichever class you will have the most fun with.

well priest the best healer and usually you can always find a group when you need just by saying you are a priest, if not i will group with you or help you out some. also has really good buffs

NE druid, is a mix, has decent healing, is able to tank a little bit (not that good of armor)

Paladin is your warrior priest basicly, he can heal, ( has like 1 or 2 healing skills) and is a decent warrior. he is not the fastest killer but can take damage and can survive for a long time.

I see you are leaning towards a druid or a priest.  When I researched what class I wanted to be, it came down to druid or rogue.

A druid has better attack then a priest
A priest has better healing then a druid
A druid can solo better then a priest
A priest is almost always wanted in a group
A druid is its own mount, so you don't have to buy one
A priest, playing well as a priest, should spend less time in a graveyard. (So would/should their party)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Dec. 22 2004,4:10)]A druid is its own mount, so you don't have to buy one
You still do. Going around with 40% speed increase at level 40 wouldn't cut it for travelling and for PvP. Travel form is only good from level 30 to 40. Now Paladins, they get free mounts.

Well, I have been playing a priest up to level 10 and a druid at level 5 now. I am leaning on the druid. She is more fun at this point. I will probably try a few more toons after Christmas.

I see icthuus beat me to it :p I hope to se you all on soon... just got both my parents identical palm tuscan e's. i need to get some green back so i can venture with yall!

Well, I have been playing a priest up to level 10 and a druid at level 5 now. I am leaning on the druid. She is more fun at this point. I will probably try a few more toons after Christmas.

What ever happened to this druid you were leaning on?

<wishes the post necromancing canadian would find more innovative ways to spam...>

=P

Gets my hopes up, and it made me think Icthus was going back to WoW...

yeah necroposting... i remember last time i had my hand at it i got this remark from GP

But you are already 2 years behind. Some bonehead resurected a dead thread :(

and then my phone got DOS'ed by a raid group.

Apparently necroposting is back in style however? I musst have been ahead of my time.

Back