What's going on in here?

Quantum_Man

First, hello again. It's been a while. :D Since I last played WoW I've bought a house and had a baby so it's been nice and busy. It is nice to see some familiar names still posting here.

I heard that there's a new x-pac coming out soon? I haven't even played WotLK yet haha.

I am possibly considering activating my account to play again. This time though, at least for now, I would not be involved in anything very time consuming, like raids.

So fill me on in what's new and current, I only know up until Burning Crusade. Can shadow priests still dish out the DPS? What are the popular classes nowadays?

~Dave

WOOT! All the old timers are coming back! Quantam, too much to explain, PM me your email address and I'll scroll of res your account, you can see for yourself!

I was reading on shadowpriest.com that there was 1 day before this recent nerf/adjustment that Spriests were doing 20k on the charts! Shadow:death spam like mad. Must have been a fun 24 hrs.

nice work Qman, almost 2 years with no posts!

Last edited:
I actually didn't get a chance to do the sw:d spam haha. A lot of people were killing themselves with it though. Haha. It becomes spammable under 25% health which is cool, but the backlash is rough without a dedicated healer.

I'm reactivated and have a live account now.... :D

I seem to be missing ANY and all chest/shoulder/belt/pants armor on my lvl 70 priest... Care to comment on that Ewoks?

I sent you an email on that, it was the hacker I am sure. Main point is don't stress, the LK quest rewards will replace all that stuff super fast.

Haha, yah. I started on my druid and didnt play to much in BC. So I had no gear. I got geared out in like 2 hours of quests. Granted they are greens and some blues but still!

Back