What's going on with me

Gyllis

I know I haven't talked to any of you in a long time.  Many probably don't even know me.  I was always just too busy to log on, and eventually realized it wasn't worth forking out the money every month.  If you don't know, I found a new church back in late August/early September.  The church has been a blessing.  I have finally found somewhere where I can do great things for the Lord.  Since I'm into video they took me right in because they are so excited about a video ministry.  They were keeping me busy for a while, but things finally slowed down over the holidays.  But now it's picking back up.

In fact, I'm leaving Sunday for a trip to New York City.  We've teamed up with an organization called New Hope New York.  They're wanting churches to help sponser a new church in New York City.  Four of us are going up there to visit with the different churches, and of course see the sights.  I'm sure it will be a fun trip, and only the beginning of a great ministry for my church.  Please pray for all the churches and people involved in this ministry.

Other than that, 40 hours a week at work is enough to keep anyone busy  
smile.gif
  Take care all, and God bless

Gy, thats great to hear! Its totally understandable not being able to play anymore but it is good to hear from you and hear you are doing great things for God. Hope you have a good time in NY. Its been bitterly cold up here so be sure to bring lots of warm clothes.

~Cam

No wonder I haven't been able to contact you at all. My heart and my prayers are with you. And I'm sure there are many here who feel the very same. Good luck out there my friend and let that fire spread!

It's great t hear from you gyllis. I hope your trip to NY goes well. Thankfully we NYC is a bit warmer then the rest of the state right now but be sure to dress warm. I pray the Lord blesses your endeavor. God bless.

Just curious, who lives near NYC? We're trying to find things to do in the evenings Monday and Tuesday, at least. Of course, I'm on a tight budget, so many things are out of the question, but I wouldn't mind any input from those that live there or have been there. And if anyone is near that wants to meet up, it might be fun.

But, that's just a thought, and I probably should have posted this sooner, so people would have had time to see it. Anyway...take care and God bless...

I live in the state of NY about 3 hours away or so I think from NYC though I havent been to NYC myself only once when Blednnyn and I had our first apartment and took a trip with the neighbors. I remember we took a ferry to see the statue of Liberty that was fun. We also went to a nice pizza joint there and a really huge mall. And we went to the top of the Empire state building to. That was fun also. Blednnyn and I have talked about taking a trip there some weekend but neither of us are sure we'd have the patience to drive in NYC lol.

Seems like NYC is the perfect place to test and work out your patience, Jaz.
smile.gif
Anway, the trip is tomorrow, and I need some rest (only got 5 hours last night after being up about 25 hours). I don't think I'll be able to sleep for the next few days with all the excitement (it is the city that never sleeps...maybe that's why). Take care all, and God bless.

Have fun tomorrow, or today (technically). My prayers are with you Gyllis and its Great to hear from you
smile.gif

Back