What's in a the name?

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
This is just a nonsense thread to find out a little something about y'all.

What is the significance to your TOJ/Minecraft Screen Name?

Mine happens to be the same for both. I used to play Mabinogi (awesome game) and belonged to a guild there. The guild decided to play minecraft together so when I signed up I used my Mabinogi screen name. Then I signed up here to play minecraft so I used it again.

I came up with Abea because I collected little bee things. My first character on Mabinogi was ABee. You can have a human, an elf, and a giant. I named my elf Abea and my giant Abeu. (Very creative I think lol). My favorite ended up being my crossbow welding elf. My avatar is a picture of Abea from Mabinogi, cute little elf don't ya think? heheh

So let's hear it, how'd you come up with your TOJ and/or Minecraft Screen Name

I was trying to come up with a name for the game called Eve Online. It took me a long time to think of one, I kept thinking of Bible passages. One finely stuck out at me. I can do all things through Christ, So I thought at Christs side I have unlimited possibilities. When I tell people in the game Eve Online how many Hulk mining ships I have they make a joke. They say I have unlimited number of Hulks lol.

My husband called me his kitten.. It kinda stuck, so on here I'm Kitten, SS are my initials.

On a side note my GW main character was Audrey Arrow(Ranger).. Named after my cat. See a theme? :)

Josh2415: One of my favorite verses. "Choose this day whom you will serve... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Lost_Shepherd: I like helping people. Often I feel like I'm not qualified and/or I don't know where I'm going.
Now you know.

Mines pretty generic.. :)

My XBL gamertag is jedinight79. Have had that for a very long time. Was (still am? ...) very into Star Wars. :)

In any RPG \ MMO I will always have the last name (if allowed) Dicrosi. Its a mash between "the boys" last names. We are a very close group of friends, who are like brothers. :)

Back