What's your [BO] class loadouts?

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Just a simple showcase of what kind of gear you guys use and a brief explanation on how you can pwn so hard with it. Example text in the spoilers. For a list of Perks/Killstreaks and what the PRO versions do, click on this link.

Class Name: EXAMPLE
Primary:
-Attachments:
Secondary:

Lethal:
Tactical:
Equipment:

Perk 1:
Perk 2:
Perk 3:

How do you play it / Why do you like it:

Killstreaks:

Class Name: Nerdage
Primary: M16
-Attachments: Red Dot Scope / Double Magazine
Secondary: Ballistic Knife

Lethal: Frag
Tactical: Decoy
Equipment: Claymore OR Jammer

Perk 1: Scavenger PRO
Perk 2: Warlord PRO
Perk 3: Hacker PRO

How do you play it / Why do you like it: The M16 itself is a very solid weapon, takes down most guys in two quick bursts, very accurate too. I use the B. Knife when fooling around, kinda hard to aim it. I throw Decoys around as a trap, which works wonderfully when I throw them in a corner opposite me or when I plant a claymore at the door. Decoys are OP. xD Scavenger means I'm never out of knives or ammo, and hacker allows me to support my team by taking out Claymores. Oh, and I also booby trap Care Packages and switch enemy SAMs/Sentries for my personal use. ;) I use Jammer when on Domination maps near points. This is my main one I use for more open maps and I pace myself when entering new areas, so I don't run like a fool into someone elses Uzis.

Class Name: Bull Dog
Primary: SPAS-12
-Attachments: Suppressor
Secondary: STRELA-3 (Anti-Air)

Tactical: Decoy
Equipment: Motion Sensor

Perk 1: Flak Jacket
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
Perk 3: Second Chance

How do you play it / Why do you like it: The SPAS-12 is kind of unwieldy since it's long and has a weird reticle and the range is poor, but it has a lot of stopping power, takes down guys in one to two hits. I use this for Demolition, FFA, and for small maps. Motion Sensor helps out A LOT to pin point targets, allows me to be much much more aggressive compared to the Nerdage loadout. And when I can, I shoot down Attack Choppers/Spy Planes, again, free points.

Killstreaks: RC-XD -> SAM Turret -> Napalm Strike -- The RC is mainly for fun and scouting, SAM is for passive XP farming (there's A LOT of spy planes that pop up), and while I'm not crazy about the Napalm Strike, it's a fire Killstreak, so why not. ^_^)_b

Last edited:
Class Name: Air Killer
Primary: AK74U
-Attachments: Grip, Dual Mag
Secondary: M72 LAW

Tactical: Nova Gas
Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Hardline
Perk 2: Warlord
Perk 3: Second Chance

How do you play it / Why do you like it: The AK74U is more balanced than the MP5K. Its pretty good for mid-range too. I don't care too much about the Lethal and Tactical weapons. I just throw them at doorways or in the air and hope it kills someone. I use the Claymores when I'm sharpshooting.

Killstreaks: Spy Plane, Care Package, Mortar Team.

I also don't care too much about the Killstreaks. Especially when I can rarely get over 6 kills.

I love the Mortar, especially on CTF/Domination. I was hiding in a corner and notice some people were capturing our flag, so I bomb it and got 3 kills from it. :D

My 2nd Class is "undeveloped".

Last edited:
Didn't want to use any catchy names.

I didn't put in SNIPER because I rarely use the weapons.

SPEED

Really good with MP5K; Rapid Fire.
After Steady Aim Pro, switch to Sleight of Hand.

LIGHT-GUNNER

Trying all the Light MGs but HK21 is more easier than the RPK. Haven't unlocked the others 2 yet. Same thing with the Launchers.

STEALTH

Same as above but too bad the PM63 doesn't have Silencer, so I can't use it.

Trying for Ghost Pro.

ASSAULT

Same as above. I like the ENFIELD and FAMAS. They have good recoil.

SUB-GUNNER

Same as above. Really good with AK74U and SKORPION; Grip and Rapid Fire.

KILLSTREAK

Spy Plane, Care Package, Blackbird.

After using Attack Helicopter and Chopper Gunner, it keeps getting shot down. :(

Last edited:
Back