Whats your opinion on Japanese Animation?

Wow, you missed a few(or that means only I've seen them);

Ghost in the Shell.

That movie was not bad, but it never made sense to me when you have half human, half robot/cyborg people in Japan.

Patlabor 1/2

Those movies were cool, people in gigantic robots, something like Gundam but more modern and no wars!

Ranma 1/2

I used to watch that in Hong Kong, its was funny, but as soon as I saw how 3 men turn into something else with just cold water, that made me weird. (A girl, a panda and a tiny dog/animal)

Nadia

I still have no clue what kind of cartoon that was! A girl exploring...
rock.gif

Street Fighter

They were cool too, though I've only seen 2 of them in Japanise.

Zoids

That was cool too.

Btw, Whats the difference with Anime and Hentai? cause I dont know which is which. I mean is Gundam Anime and Ninja Scroll Hentai?

There was a few others i saw in Hong Kong; One was cool, a girl search for something and is befriend with a large panda, cute.  A re-make version of Power Rangers except its kids with big robots.

Mainly every Anime/Hentai that I seen were in Hong Kong and France. (With no english subtitles X_X)

Oops, my opinion on Japanise Animation, some are good, some are bad, pretty much what Rizz said.

EDIT BY TEK: Man, I just had to clip that quote of my long post. Scrolling past it once is enough. -_- We now return you to Atown's reply.

DO NOT SKIP NARUTO!!!!! THAT IS AN AWESOME ANIME!!!! AND SO IS KING OF BANDIT AND READ OR DIE. also try out the Gundam Wing Series i loved it. though im suprised i havent seen mention of Inuyasha or wolfs rain or witch hunter robin (3 favs) i love wolfs rain though, my 2nd fav

Naruto is awesome
Hunter X Hunter is awesome
Bleach is pretty cool so far
Rurouni Kenshin is incredible
Full Metal alchemist is supposed to be awesome, havent seen it yet

Naruto is Yaoi. In case you didn't know what that means, it's gay anime.

Just thought you all might like to know.

And how would Naruto be considered "gay anime"? I've been keeping up with both the anime and the manga and havent caught any homosexual themes. Either I missed it or it doesnt exist.

**EDIT**

Maybe your talking about the fan made crap that some people decided to make?

I like much anime, with my favorite being the Mobile Suit Gundam series.
It's just awsome, and their aren't any clear-cut "bad guys" in the later series, unlike some anime.

Full metal i havent been impressed with, it either has to have alot of action or some kind of morals and deep meaning within the show itself,

Back