Where we all from

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Lol this may of been asked but just wondering where all we all from and how many of us are guys vs those evil gals ( as morphs math says) hehe and how old we all be lol

I be da big number 1 man From FL oh yeah and i be like ummm cant count that high with out taking my shoes off 17

Im 22, male and from sunny England
wink.gif

Las Vegas, eherm, Viva Las Vegas. Male, Man, Dude, all of the above. 15. And beacause I know your all dying to know my height/weight 6' 2" 115. And no, I overeat, that stinking metabolism of mine is out to get me. I dont know many people who will actually eat an entire 16" pizza and then eat 2 other meals that day. Well, except my 9 year old brother, but he weighs more then most of our family, I wont get into that. But once you all take a look at my picture when it get on the photo gallery you will give in to my 1337 ownagez out of sheer horror
mad.gif
Muhahahaha

(although there was already an age survey...)

18 years young, i am indeed a chap, and i hail from central NC, though i'm going to college in western NY

well, uhm.....not sure how much your parents have already told you.....

.....but there's this stork, an he goes to a cabbage patch an picks out a baby, an delivers it to the family...

...and that's how babies are made...

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Heres what I always say to people out of the US about where I live: "Take out a map of the US and put your finger right in the middle of it. Thats where I live!"  
wink.gif

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Accross the river from Detroit, MI

Any other Canadians here?

What do u reckon on getting a large map of the US and putting dots where ToJ members live?

I dunno how we could work it.. and we would have to have a litle spot for england but it seems like a cool idea to see whos where etc...

Yes, good idea Rizz, it would help with my plans for world domination if I knew where you all were. Wait, I didnt say that...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Strider @ Jan. 14 2003,1:28)]Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Accross the river from Detroit, MI

Any other Canadians here?
Me, I am a Mr Canuck. From the only place where it snows in summer, Calgary. woot. And gets to 30'c above in Winter. woot. Except right now, its blooming cold at -17'c. brrrrrrrrr. But, they expect a general warming trend over the next few days back to over freezing mark by Wednesday. woot. Thats tomorrow. Yehaaaaw.

My age is well, grrr, old.
smile.gif
But not that old. Old enough to be legal in all parts of the world where the drinking age be 30 years and up.
smile.gif

Saxamaphone, Strider:

'nother Canuck here standing up to be counted, via Toronto, Ontario. (Oakville actually, but it's just easier to say Toronto 'cuz everybody knows where that is) Pretty sure there's a few more Canadians here too.

Like I said before, I'm originally from NC, but I go to college here in New Brunswick (for all you Canadians out there). Very beautiful, but our school is populated mostly by Ontario ppl. They think they own Canada or somethin....sheesh...

tounge.gif

13 (well in 9 days), Female (most people can tell from my name but once in a while I still get the idiotic question "Are you a girl?") (no offence to Mahfrot. Lol) And I'm from Wisconsin.

Back