Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Warlock

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Warrior

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jethiel

I am very interested in seeing what class of Worgen everyone is thinking of rolling. Poll is open for 14 days and is limited to 1 choice only. Answer when you have made your choice between the two you have in your head :)

Count me in as a Druid!

Last edited:
Definitely rolling a worgen warrior. Warrior is the one class I haven't played until at least level 30ish, otherwise I'd roll another rogue. :) I'm planning on starting a Goblin rogue on a different server with some Horde buddies, though.

Anyone have any clever names for their worgen? I've heard DexterWorgen for a rogue, WorgenFreeman and Worgendonor. I'm just going with something fairly obvious: one of the names of Fenrir from Norse mythology, Vangandr.

I've been really wanting a Druid, so I've been thinking about getting a Worgen one of those.

I'll also be switching my Meida 'lock into a Worgen, too. :3c They're just so pretty!

Well I;m assuming that by the time I roll one Worgenpeace will be taken so I was thinking of switching it up and having porgenweace or because I like names that are short just going with porg. I also love the name wickdawesome so much I thought of doing something like crazystupid.

wickdawesome is still available :) Kelly's pally is wickedawsome.

Other than DK's I'd like to know who our highest Worgen is already.

I also successfully made my druid - WorgenFrüze

Last edited:
I am torn between a druid and a rouge. Leaning towards a druid though, seems the natural fit. Plus I can DS tank.

Back