Who needs Crystal Desert Ascension missions?

MaidMirawyn

I know there are a few, including two of our characters. We should probably put together a guild group for some of these.

So, which ones do you need, and with what character? Professions are helpful.

If you're willing to help, let us know that, too.

What time? I'll bring a tank or a nuker to help but as of right now none of mine that have reached the desert need ascending...

I know! 9 PM on a school night!! But it'd have to be PST, of course. Gotta cater a little to those who have to go to bed earlier though. Make it 8 PST.

Sorry. I had a sudden flashback of when I tried to be more active in the guild :p

If you can make it on a weekend that I happen to be around, I will gladly help. I love Thirsty River and Dunes of Despair, 2 of my favorite missions in the game. I can bring a necro,ele, warrior or monk, but I'm a lousy healer. If I'm around when you do this, and it is possible, my ele needs to map the southwestern bonus camp in Dunes. Maybe if I have a reason to go there, I'll finally get it done!

i need a run to Thirsty and Elona but have DoD on my ranger, i still need the mission though. weekends are ok, but i tend to be doing chores out the wazoo.
Joey.

i can run to the places and help with my ele or monk. just msg me on xfire

My Ele/R needs the ascension missions but I am stuck on Mission 12 Aurora Glade. Trying to do it with henchies is a pain. I am already level 20 but need some of the later skills for ELementalists. I have two other characters (Lvl 8 Wa/Mo and a lvl 5 Ne/Mo) but they just got out of Pre Searing and are too weak to do anything yet. The best night for me is around 5:30PM MST Tuesday Nights.

Mike

I already have that done but I can help anytime someone needs an E/Me. Just give me a day and time.

Like getting them all done including the "Doppleganger" so no one has to worry about them ever again!?!?! That'd be nice; I'm down.

-Chadley

I'll be on tonight from about 7 EST to 9 EST...the 11 EST to whenever. If anyone needs/wants to do a mission in Proph, just ask.

Oops! My husband has to go out to Athens (University of Georgia) tomorrow to take a certification test...that means I don't know when I'll be around, since I'm going to spend the time with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, who live out there. AND MY BABY NEPHEW! Muwah ha ha!

Back