Who Nerfed Halonic?

Dauntless

Seriously guys I thought the whole Nerf Halonic thing was just a joke. :p

But seriously, why is he out of the guild and pending an invite?

I miss him as well.

Halonic has left, hopefully not permanently, for personal reasons which I'm not going to disclose but are valid and which I understand completely. The door is always open for him to come back and assume his role as "officer in charge of wealth building" whenever he wants to.

As of right now, I'll take over that role until we find another farmer extraordinaire or until he returns.

I would like to take a moment to sugest we all eat an extra cookie tonight in honor of Hal. Reasons aside I just wanted to say that Hal was one of the best parts of this guild and will be sorely missed. No-one can take his place. We have lost a good companion today and hope he will return soon.

Rho, Kel and Popcorn boy :(

Well put. I hope so too.

I'll stop talking at agreeing though. I'm a bit ranty today.

Manyik said:
I would like to take a moment to sugest we all eat an extra cookie tonight in honor of Hal. Reasons aside I just wanted to say that Hal was one of the best parts of this guild and will be sorely missed. No-one can take his place. We have lost a good companion today and hope he will return soon.

Rho, Kel and Popcorn boy :(

That is a shame. I will really miss him, but I wish him well at whatever he does. A cornerstone of the guild he was.

Halonic rocked.
contributed alot to the guild, and on top of that, he was sort of rolemodel to me; who could not aspire to such wonderful cynicism?

I hope he comes back.

Thank all of you for the welcomes and the kind words. Just as none of us deserve such a great salvation from our Lord, neither am I worthy of your cheers and accolades.

I come back and find that I am even in second place for most kids....Ash has that honor with six. Welcome Ash and congrats.

I never have been overwhelmed by our yellow capes but you have no idea how good they look after going capeless for a few days. May none of you ever find out how ugly the capeless back is on your characters.

Nice to be back among friends and kindred spirits.

Back