Who we are

Name: Heath

Home: Cheraw, SC

Married: 4 years to my high school sweetheart Amanda.

Occupation: Evangelist, currently attending college working on a Biblical Studies degree

Main Character: Alhana and Gnimish

Secondary Character: Gnamish

Name: Trey
Age: ripe age of 29 as of three days ago! Woot for life ding!
Home: Toledo, OH
Marital Status: Free at last, Free at last….
Main Character: Beriale (60 Gnome Mage) – Dukatt (60 Nightelf Hunter)
Secondary Characters: Syllaus (45 Human Priest) – Vanishing (33 Female Dwarf Rogue) 
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Anything that is needed, If I can I will help. But I feel that my sense of humor is the biggest addition I bring to the guild.

Now….everybody dance!

Marital Status: Married for 16 yrs
If married a little about him/her: Anitta is my wife, Bethany is my daughter of age 11 and Isaac of age 8. My Wife & Family come 1st over WoW so if Im not on Im with them hanging out most likely or taking family time.
Primary character(s) in wow: Paster Lvl 54 Priest & Reco 60 Warlock
Secondary characters(s): See above

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Everything. I hate PuGs. I want to go to dungeons with the guild or raids. I want to do everything with the guild I wish we had a rule that we could never join a PuG

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild:
Anyone needs something I will always try and make time to help. I am a disciplined player however with certain goals in mind when I log on. I am willing to help but you may need to scedule something with me if you need my help. I am always however willing to help if given enough notice. Or if not in the middle of something else. I am willing to help out on raids or gather needed supplies needed for the guild. I.E. Major Mana potions or whatever I can supply if asked to. I have good game experience so can offer guidance to others who need advice on how or what their role is on their class.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: Redeemed ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
Marital Status: Bahahahaha..... n/a
If married a little about him/her:
Primary character(s) in wow: Melinarlia (lvl 60 night elf warrior)
Secondary characters(s): Heavencent (lvl 31 human priest)

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Questing/leveling/instances together. I know I hate PuGs and it's just more fun to do stuff with people you will most likely be doing end game instances with....and it brings a guild closer together IMO.

Just about anything. I usually get dragged into anything cuz everyone loves tanks. =P /flex But if anyone needs any kind of help in the guild I usually am up for helping in anyway I can. Plus I've got an insanely good memory...for whatever reason...so I still remember all the quests I have done...location of lots of things...so yea...got a question...I more than likely will know the answer. >.>

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I <3 Redeemed. ^__^

Me

Marital Status: Single as ever
If married a little about him/her:
Primary character(s) in wow: Mavelin (60 Rogue)
Secondary characters(s): Mavelin (13 Shaman) Cenarious Server

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Doing a lot more stuff as a guild would be nice. We tend to do a lot of pug groups so it would be nice to get everyone together more often.

Anything, lol

Reco Suave said:
[
!!

hmmm i would have visited you with two out of two cars i have total'ed.

lets just say i can make a explorer sport do a 520 =p

Marital Status:hmm 14=single
Occupation:studying,studenting,playing,not hurting my knees more...
Primary character(s) in wow:Sassperilla 60 Night Elf Rogue
Secondary characters(s): Sernine 37 Gnome Warlock,Sassie 28 Night Elf Druid
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: I would like to see us holding Bible Study everyone Friday again or on another day, also for us all to be more helpful(including myself) for the low levels maybe on an alt if they need help in an instance or something. That the guildies would step up more and we could be an even closer family that we share problems with.
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Anything that was asked of me to be done if I'm able to do it

LionOfJudah said:
hmmm i would have visited you with two out of two cars i have total'ed.

lets just say i can make a explorer sport do a 520 =p

Sounds fun!

But, get a Jeep!

Marital Status: Engaged, getting married 11/4/06 :D
If married a little about him/her: Fiancee's name is Mary, we've been together for 4.5 years, she is a high school math teacher. She's my favorite person in teh world.
Primary character(s) in wow: Quantam 60 Shadow Priest
Secondary characters(s): Quantum 45 Hunter, Thrace 10 Rogue - both are mail/storage toons

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Instances, group PvP, World PvP

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Always a pleasure to answer questions for new members who have low level chars of my class, and to help them out as needed.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I am glad to be enjoying this game among fellow believers, you guys all rock!

Marital Status: Single
If married a little about him/her: N/A
Primary character(s): ChiRho 22 Warlock
Secondary characters(s): Xpictoc 14 Mage

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Well being new to WoW allthough I have played other MMO games I feel that guild is doing more then i would ever ask for from getting help on how too's to given me loot items. I think the question i would ask is What can i do more to help the guild. If there's anything that i can do to help other players or something i can make please let me know.

Marital Status:i hope single
Primary character(s) in wow:Jaxter
Secondary characters(s): Haiden

My real name: Mark
Location: Apple Valley, California. there are no apple trees here. It's the desert!
Marital Stats: Married for 1 yr 4 months.
info about her: I named my hunter's pet after wife. I met her in Kansas, when I used to live there, and she moved out to Cali to be with me. Doesn't play WoW if you're wondering.
Children: lol, no, and not for a LONG time.
Primary Character :Zacchaeus, the lvl 60 hunter trying to pvp his heart out for gear and rep, even weapons.
Secondary Characters: NTF- a lvl 32 mage I neglect most of the time. Xroads, currently lvl 5 tarren druid on cenarius.
What would you like to do more of as a guild: I guess I'd like to see us do something like WSG/AB/AV together. Maybe Scheduled UBRS/LBRS/Strat/Scholo on a semi regular basis.

if any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Not too sure about this one. I often think I would like to leads some lower lvl group runs through like SM, Ulda, Mara, things like that. But what if I don't have a toon that lvl, I might have to take Zacch, and then that could be considered power lvling. And I don't want to rob them of their exp either. So I'm torn on that.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: I enjoy this guild a lot. I'm glad to have talked to many of you over /g and vent.

Real Name Tom
Marital Status: Married
About Your SpouseHer name is Terry and she doesn't WOW :) Manages a bed and linen boutique
Children 3: Jessica 19 (Kastria, retired mage), Jeff 15 (Selen), Jamie 17
Primary Character Towgunner 60 Orc Hunter Deathwing
Secondary Characters Jadetine 44 Undead Warrior Cenarius; Comicus 25 Undead Priest Deathwing
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Just that fact that I can game with others (especially with my kids) who know Christ is an awesome experience
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Anything that is within my abilities
Is there anything else you'd like to add?: It is good to be here

marital status: married for 11years
about your spouse: my wife's name is marie, she doesn't play wow, she is a 1st grade teacher.
children:caleb but he is in heaven with the lord, no other children except our pets which are daisy and ebony our 2dogs and mr.sugar britches our cat.
primary character: augustious lvl 60 dwarf hunter
secondary characters: mortimor 44mage, stompu 14 hunter
what you would like to do more as a guild: i would like for the guild to do more pvp, world pvp, and also more raids like scholo and baron so that we can get out argent dawn rep's up there for narxx.
if any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: i will help anyone with anything if i can iam pretty flexible.
is there anything else you would like to add: i just love our guild it is the best one i have been in so far.

GREAT IDEA THIS POST

Marital status: single

Children: 2 boys of the 2 legged variety; 1 girl of the four legged furry type.

Primary character: Schmeea lvl 60 rogue

Secondary character: Krystalla lvl 60 hunter (Gorgannash); Aladrielle lvl 46 Druid moved to Stonemaul; Stormfroste lvl 46 mage currently hibernating on Maelstrom; Antherialli lvl 31 priest moved to Stonemaul; Geralynne 18 warrior Stonemaul and Endorah 15 warlock Stonemaul.

I'd like to see this guild grow large enough to support 3 raid groups so we can actually take over a horde city. ******dreams of glory days***** Ohhh My! I have a great imagination. I hope to continue to see the great fun everyone has, sharing and helping each other with the wonderful worship and prayers I've seen.

Sorry need to edit:
Primary Character on STONEMAUL Iyceman 34 Human Mage
I wasn't thinking....which is not unusual

o dear goodness! i must bring back from dead! look at some of the ppls info i wonder if they even have that char anymore!

yeah, look at mine. Russel is now Reuben, and is on an entirely different account and a different server :D

Me!

Marital Status: Married!!!

If married a little about him/her: She is amazing, she is Nicholli on WoW!!!

Children: 2 year old daughter!!!

Primary character(s) in WoW: Xiontawa, Noix, Awnoix

Back