Who's not getting GW:EN right now?

soozun

Just curious if anyone else is going to postpone getting GW:EN, at least for a little while. Anyone still going to be playing prophecies?

Just curious if anyone else is going to postpone getting GW:EN, at least for a little while. Anyone still going to be playing prophecies?
I love Prophecies, and I still need everything past Droks with two of my characters.

I will, however, be buying GW:EN very, very soon. However, I'll be AT DRAGON*CON all weekend, so I'll probably wait a couple of days, at least!

I'm planning to get it right away - but I don't plan to tear through it just to have it done. I'm enjoying Prophecies and Nightfall right now. Just yesterday I spent some time in the Jade Sea from Factions. I even have a level 6 monk back in the pre-searing.

Anyone have a character in pre-searing who wants to open the gate in the North wall with me?

When are you planning to visit Ascalon? I can do the quest - it just takes two people. There is also another quest that takes two. Sometime when you know you are going to be there - let me know. We'll get it done.

we only have proph here and won't be buying another installment until the actual release of GW2.

I'm gonna get GWEN Friday morning at 12:01 from the In-game store... ok well, my mom wont like that too much, sadly there is still school. But the point still counts!

I plan on getting it as soon as possible... I've stored away all the money not spent on my College books for it and just barely have enough.

I planned on getting it... yet... a couple things here and there... money is short... when money is short i can't order off the internet... and... honestly... I might end up not getting this expansion... despite i desperately want it.

I picked up the pre-order when it came out. So I'll probably end up getting it. It's so sad though, I also just got Bioshock and have been rabidly devouring that. I'm considering waiting on GW:EN until I finish, cause my mind would probably explode with so much awesomeness of the software kind on one machine, unplayed, at the same time.

Bioshock is only 20 Hours long so your good :p. I will be getting ASAP! Tonight maybe :)

Back