Why can't you break your rules?

i didt diss ozzy at all. i just said maybe ozzy would like fox's cheesey lyrics.

Yeah Corp you need to rethink all your posts before you continue posting. Most of your stuff makes little or no since.

BTW Im still praying for you. God Bless.

Yes, you said that and then someone said "No, I said GOOD Rock".

This is the dissage that I refer to. ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Okay. Corpfox. You've apparently no sense to all of your posts, and what you know of God is "Squat".

Soo...were the ppl from Christian Gamers Alliance, Men of God, Tribe of Judah, Christian Gamers and Faithful Knights of Christians, (CGA, MoG, ToJ, CG, FKoC) made bad advices to me of what THEY told me about God?  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This I can judge from your four or five posts in this topic alone. I don't think you're necessarily mental for posting crazily. Maybe strung out, or maybe just screwing around to get attention.

You do relizes I have only 57 posts and like Atown and Dead_aim, 513 and 915, u think im making attention? In FkoC forum i had about, yeah, about 50 posts ive made there, and like the admin is in the thousands! What the heck?  
rock.gif

Strung out!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? come on man, seriously.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are you hostile to Christians for no particular reason, or just because the ones you do know or see in public are worth approximately "crap" in the spiritual department?

From other christians that told me, they said some bad examples why "I" shouldn't be a christian. So i mainly hate the christians that say im a #######.
mad.gif

btw, I know u think im not nuts, Ill prove it, gonna write some 'Confidential' stuff, so i dont give a rats butt if im telling to 'strangers'.

Psycho-Education Report: Student: Garlandat, Julien (ME), etc etc etc, (Too confidential).

Reading : Age Standard Equivalent 65, %ile: 1, Category: Lower Extreme. Mathematics: Age Standard Equivalent 95, %ile: 37, Category: Average and spelling average too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Julien's Reading subtest score was in the lower extreme of scores (1 percentile). Decoding skills appear to be significantly better developed than comprehension skills. While achievement subtest scores for Mathematics and Spelling were average, Reading subtest score was in the lower extreme (1%). The discrepancy between Julien's...blah blah blah...magnitude to designate Julien as Severely Learning Disabled with regard to reading skills. ___ School Psychologist.
The blank means the person name.

AND THERE U HAVE IT!

So theres the proof that I am nuts, heh.
rock.gif

And my point is, with what I write in the forum, I am nutty guy. (Nutty as in demented) And which is why read all your words, slang, stuff, at least half of what u say kinda makes sense. As for the bible, I CANT READ IT!  
laugh.gif

talking with the mic on cs or typing on sc in b.net, i can do, reading, i cant read...seriously.

also, im like the luckiest bser cause every exam I do, i get 50%, 1% AWAY FROM FAILING! eg: failed my communcations class (easy english in your terms), but barely passed my provincial exams. (42%, 62%, average = 50%!?)

that's not proof your nuts.

that's a psychologist's impression on your learning skills. Which he thinks are good in some areas, and apparently very bad in others.

It means they wish to place you in classes that help those who have a hard time understanding things learn more.

poor reading/understanding skills does not make you nuts.

So you're nuts because you're not Mensa in all your curricular activities? Wow. I'm glad your definition of insane nutters isn't for everyone, or else half my school kids would be in white padded walled rooms

As for your misconceptions on God or whatnot, yep, I expected it to be either from bad examples, liars, self-perception, or something along those lines. Surprise, surprise.
So are you going to bash every Christian because some losers gave you a twisted example? Ever thinking of talking to a priest, a pastor, a minister, a rabbi? Come on, man, talk to the big shots rather than the little guys who don't always know what they're babbling about.

Strung out as in nervous, yeah. Or stressed.

Corpfox, it seems that most of your experience of "Christians" comes from forums. I would strongly advise against setting your thoughts on Christians from what you have experienced on the net. Too many people put on different masks when they are on the net.
tounge.gif

I would agree with Ultima Avatar's advise, go see a professional Christian (my wife hates me calling pastors profession Christians ;) ). At the very least, try to find an older Christian to talk to. It is sad but true, but often (not always) younger Christians don't have a full grasp of what is going on. Most Christians will try to help though as we are all on a mission from God.
blues.gif

wow i hit the 500 post level W00T. over 100 posts in 3 1/2 weeks
biggrin.gif
. on topic. i agree with skowsa, you will find to many veiwpoints and get confused. and if u cant read then how are u able to find ur way here?
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Corp, It seems to me you are reaching here. Maybe trying to understand why we are different as Christians. If you want to talk, post hear and I'll send you my email.

On a more personal note, please don't take offense to this, but were you diagnosed as autistic? Just from what I know of you, it might be possible. I am just curious here and trying to understand where you come from better.

Cory

Atown, words I dont know what they mean from everyone wrote:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] apparently, mensa, nutters, white padded walled rooms, misconceptions, self-perception, priest, a pastor, a minister, a rabbi, babbling, Strung out, advise, professional, profession Christians, full grasp, veiwpoints, diagnosed as autistic.
and many others including slang, jokes, etc.

Ultima, btw, i DID not know Strung Out meant that.

Yeah, im not nuts, but I do need pro fess ion al help.
btw, the losers IS a christian. so i tend to find out their/your 'evil' sides AS a christian.

Ok fine, anyone here tell me Why dont u swear, and Who is god, the what/where/who/how/why about god stuff, then I wont make u/everyone angry, ok?

btw ultima, i didnt have to smack a dictonary in my face, or get angry at me Kidan, or agree like im the guilty and your the judges/jurys. which is why i dont join christian clans, everyone and I mean EVERYONE gangs up at me for something i did not know, or the phrase someone said here, "Think before your speak" which i can not do.

which is one of these times i wish i was dead...too bad if i died before, this wouldnt of happen.

Sorry, shesh........

btw, ultima, kidan, who ever, if u'd like to kill me, i wouldnt mind, ill just email my home address, you get a gun, and shoot me in the front of my house door, or a backalley, whereever. then my worries would be gone forever.
smile.gif
(not a joke, i swear on my soul)

Corp, I was just trying to get to understand where you are coming from. I don't think anyone here things bad of you. We are trying to understand what you are asking. If you are asking why don't we sin, well we do. We make mistakes just like you. Some of us cuss (I've been known to when I get angry), some of us suffer from addiction, some of us are arrogant, the list goes on and on. We are just like you in how we act, only we try to hold ourselves to the standard of Christ. What this means is we pick out the things we do wrong in our lives and try to do better.

Whether or not you believe in the Christian God, Julien, Christ died for you too. You can reject it or accept it. That is up to you. But please, do not think we are better than you. We are just as bad in someways. We just believe that we are forgiven. If you want to talk about this more, and more explanations, let us know.

By the way, Autism is a condition some people are born with. But basically, if you don't know what it is, most likly you don't have it. It would have been noticed at an early age.

You can find out about it Here, just follow this link.

Anyway, I'll keep you in my prayers Julien.

Cory

great, now u know my name...Call me Corp, i prefer it, not Fox, so many ppl have a 'Fox' on their name, confusing, as i do to u Thad.  I dont have Autism, I'm a Canadian, not American, well not purely Canadian, but whatever. The effects, i dont have. What I have though, is just being immature, singing old shows, what the heck was I saying...

For 'this' post, and what u say, Thad or anyone that like to answer: All christians go to heaven, Yes? I on the other hand don't because I am not a christian like u and many, many, many others here, Yes? I AM going to hell, Yes? You pray for your forgiveness when you have sinned and such others, Yes? Even I can pray for my for...give...ness, No? Is the 'sinned' gone after a prayer?

Sure you weren't angry, Kidan...

Oh yeah, to become a Christian, what was it I had to do? cause nearly everyone told me salvation, while others said accepting Christ as my savior, etc? What are the different religions being a Christian, eg: Catholic, Jewish, Muslim? And being baptized have to do with being a Christian?

Alright, I'll try to answer what I can.  I'm sure Kidan and others will fill in what I miss or correct what I get wrong.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All christians go to heaven, Yes?
No, not all that claim to be Christians are Christians.  If a person has accepted Christ as their savior, live a life pleasing to God, then yes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I on the other hand don't because I am not a christian like u and many, many, many others here, Yes? I AM going to hell, Yes?
Basically, yes.  That is what I believe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] You pray for your forgiveness when you have sinned and such others, Yes? Even I can pray for my for...give...ness, No? Is the 'sinned' gone after a prayer?

We do pray.  You can pray too.  Sin will never go away.  The good thing is that we are forgiven.  God does not hold that sin against us if we genuinly ask for forgivness.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah, to become a Christian, what was it I had to do? cause nearly everyone told me salvation, while others said accepting Christ as my savior, etc?   And being baptized have to do with being a Christian?
Salvation comes from accepting Christ as your savior.   If you agree that Christ was born, died and rose again for your sins, and pray a prayer asking God to forgive you and admit that Christ is your savior, you open your heart to God.  Baptism is an outward profession of your faith that Jesus was born, died, and rose from the grave to conquer death.

As for your name...sorry.  I knew your name from our WCIII days...seemed everyone there was on first name basis at the time.  I'll call you corp from now on.

What part of Canada do you live in?  I most likely will be moving up to Portland-Vancouver area and I am wanting to pay a visit to Canada.

Cory

Alas, Thaddius, I must contradict you on your first point made: living a godly life will not get you into heaven coupled with salvation. It will gain you rewards, but not eternity. God may strike you down as you believe in him but are living a crappy life, and you will enter eternity by grace alone.
More later.

Get you into heaven?  No.  But living a life pleasing to God is a byproduct of salvation.  Atleast that is my understanding of it.

I find it hard to believe anyone living a "crappy" life would be in heaven.  I guess it just depends on what you mean by that.  

Cory

Hmm. Take Jesus as your saviour, yeah, but never change your actions, and thuse you lose your body to save your spirit. A necessary exchange for God to smite you down to save you from hellfire after you walk about saying, "Yeah, I'm one of God's kids. (Sniff) Hook me up with some more of that white stuff, dude." KAPOW comes the lightning smite.

Your life was crappy, though you did accept God as your savior. You just never acted it out. I think you can do both, though I would question your validity as a Christian. You can be one. The Bible seems to make it sound so in one of Paul's letters. However, you will not be rewarded, for your actions. You will not enter heaven as a good and faithful servant/steward, but as one saved purely by grace alone with nothing to show for it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What part of Canada do you live in?  I most likely will be moving up to Portland-Vancouver area and I am wanting to pay a visit to Canada.

Kinda awkward, isn't it? You would actually meet someone you just met on-line? Well, toj's maybe in my opinion, be me, weird...
rock.gif

I know a guy named DvLang, that is/was in FKoC, he just lives 2 hours away from me, I could meet him face-to-face, but the talking wouldn't be long. "Hi, hows it going? fine, you? still play starcraft? yeah, me too. hows work? not bad, you..." dull, very dull.

For gaming on-line, talking on-line and forums, I like that, meeting in person, EMBARASSING!  
laugh.gif
Wouldn't you agree?

Ultima, when u mean "crappy", do u mean like: if a bum(no offense) accepted jesus as his savior, that person would go to heaven, and if a rich person accepted jesus as his savior, that person wouldn't go to heaven?

well since if ur a Christian you should be showing fruits of the spirit (like faithfulness, love, patience etc) but rich dudes and bums that are bout to die kinda luck out. but to go through life knowing full well that im goin to heaven helps alot. like if i have to have surgery (in march) i really would not mind dieing. now am i gonna go somethin stupid as jump off a cliff forgetting my bunjee cord, heck no. but the rich dudes and bums are forgiven as much as we are and we should be out trying to save them and spreading the good news to all. thats what Jesus said.

and meeting a toj or other member of these forums would be pretty sweet to me, however my parents would never allow it

Back