Why Foror's Compendium is so cheap

even if he was, it probably took a while for bliz to figure that out, which would be way after the stuff was already sold and the gold sent to whoever bought it.

Yea, did that person get banned?

I imagine this isn't a single person but large amount of farmers abusing the system to aquire lots of gold. Did you wonder why a few weeks ago things like Major mana and Major health potions (both in the Kings chest) were going for 2g for 5. The Forors book went from 2k gold down to 500g in a matter of a few days.

yeah i noticed that too. There was a time when it sold for 4k if i remember correctly; now it's dirt cheap.

maybe the increased drop rate just wasnt mentioned in the new patch notes?

Exo-Slayer said:
I imagine this isn't a single person but large amount of farmers abusing the system to aquire lots of gold. Did you wonder why a few weeks ago things like Major mana and Major health potions (both in the Kings chest) were going for 2g for 5. The Forors book went from 2k gold down to 500g in a matter of a few days.

But that person made a video of themselves manipulating the fight, using the Kings bash to launch themselves to the top of that fixture. Mabye thats why you cant pull the king and the observer seperately anymore.

(Whats that mod he was using?)

Back