wierd guy i talked to

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
ok im playin DSLOA and a guy joins and says he's from England and being interested in international guys i started askin questions, like what u think bout bush, dixie chicks etc. amazing thing is he didt know what a dixie chick was
wow.gif
wow.gif
. anyways we get into religion and here are his main beliefs: God is real, God created a planet named Zog and had inhabitants from there come to earth and genetically create us then left. some years later Jesus is a msnger from Zog and is immortal. since we were created by a Zogian we are all in some way a alien and therby considerd a Zogian. wth is this guy talkin bout??

You didn't know? And I thought this was a Zogian only forum - silly me.

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit.

Umm. Yeah. I'd have to agree with Eon here, unless either of two conditions are met:
1. The guy truly believes Zog exists and what he said is true
OR
2. He's hiding his Raelian colors...(SNERK)

nah he seemed pretty sure at least God existed i can be sure on that much. and yeah he could be a Realien. wonder if he is a clone
tounge.gif

Hmm, I am unfamiliar with that term. Is that similar to a Romulan?

Scritch to scratch.
Romulans ain't first cousins to the Raelians, but if you say Raelians properly it sounds like "We're aliens" which is essentially their belief.
Aliens came to us and cloned humans from themselves approximately 625,000,000 years ago. Whee. And I think they came here for gold, too. Trillions of years ahead of us inbred honky mahfahs and they need gold.

I'm not sure if this is the right belief but last christmas The London Times had an article about this one guy who said he was the messiah. His cult was based exactly on what that one guy believes. Maybe he's with them!?
tounge.gif

hmm interesting. so maybe he wasnt jjust foolin.

maybe he was just uncomfortable discussing his religion? Or rather defending it, because most religious conversations end up being religious attacks at each other.

Most people that play a game don't do so for the deep, stimulating intelectual conversation, they play them just to kill stuff.

Back