Win a slot for the Burning Crusade Beta

shadetaker

Tribe of Judah Lead Recruiter
Apparently, Blizzard is upgrading their hardware and they need incentive to get people to stress test them. For this purpose they have created three different contests where the winners get a slot for the Burning crusade beta.

The three contests are:
-Race to lvl 50, first 1000 win slots.
-WSG lvl 10-19 bracket honor contest, top 500 split between horde and alliance wins slots.
-lvl 25 contest, top 1000 players with the most =>lvl 25 chars win (chars can be deleted to make room for more without losing credit)

Contest starts on March 7th

The official source: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/ptr-contest/

This is a pretty tempting offer here. Unfortunatly, it seems that all of those contests are basically just grind fests, which means that most likely it'll be those with the most free time who win. Might still be worth a shot though.

It looks like we all still win something as hopefully the hardware upgrades will mean fewer ques (not that we get many of those on stonemaul) and more server stability.

shadetaker said:
-lvl 25 contest, top 1000 players with the most =>lvl 25 chars win (chars can be deleted to make room for more without losing credit)
I win.

This just proves my theory: Blizzard is mocking their customers behind closed doors.

EDIT: Additional evidence that supports that theory: the tradeskill and honor point systems.

Last edited:
Odale said:

I don't know I have already 8 differn't charecters and I have only been playing for 2 months :D
a level 25 a level 21 a level 16 and a level 13 r mentioned in my sig but I also have a level 9 mage a level 4 pally a level 4 druid and a level 6 shaman.

Stonemaul: Sandric 60, Kaylynne 26, Planky 37, Plankeye 26, Ferine 18
Cenarius: Plankeye 43, Mazgrenrim 22, Planky 19, Zulatak 18

That is only about 20 levels to have 9 characters over 25. Plus I have about 4 other characters on various servers.

A few months ago i realized that iu couldnt make any more characters, the reason: i had created 48 of them. (The absolute limit for any account.)

Osirys 60 Warlock
Klangdon 60 mage
Odale 34 Druid
Oddbob 33 Priest
Odeo 26 Rogue
Dinzo 15 Warrior
Tanzetti 10 Priest
Vello 6 or 7 Hunter
Nippondenzo 4 Ice Mage
Someone else.

Thats just Stonemaul Alliance... I cant even remember Cenarius =X

Back