WoW Acct

leardca

Hey - this is Angelswings

I won't be on for a lil bit - my WoW acct has ran out and I have moved home to Prince Edward Island. I need to find a way into the major city to get a card or two. As soon as I can I will be back on.

As well - my health is not the greatest and is declining a bit - health wise as well will determine when I am able to get back on line as well.

If anyone wishes to keep in touch - I do have facebook (Susan Leard - Saint John, NB).

God Bless everyone and may the Lord be with you.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Health Susan. Will be praying for you to bounce back
Hope to talk to you online again soon :)

Ah, the Potato Eating Island, part of Canada's Fish and Chips' provinces. Can't you just walk to Charlottetown from basically anywhere on the Island?

HAHAHA!!! You brightened up my day =). As per walking to Charlottetown ... it is an hour and 1/2 drive from my home =P. Tip to tip on PEI it is 4 - 4 1/2 hours non-stop driving at speed limit lol. The next time I have doctor appts in C'town (Charlottetown ~Capital~) than I hope to get the cards than. Miss all of you

XOXOX and may God be with each step you make - God Bless

sounds about like us, we got an hour drive to get to a grocery store, hour and a half for most other places we need.

Prince Edward Island always reminds me of the Anne of Green Gables series.

wonders if Angel has red hair that she wears in braids....

That is Angel with an "e" right?

HAHAHA!!!! I do have red hair and yes I do wear it in pigtails - as well - I have freckles lol

There's a mental image of me for ya ;-P

Heeheheee, love it. May God keep you in his loving and healing embrace, give you strength and wisdom to continue through what you need to do. **HUGS**

Quick update - it may take me a little longer to get back online than I thought ... my computer time is being monitored as I was rushed to hospital via ambulance on Thursday (April 16). I took 7 seizures back-to-back and was immediately sent for medical care. I'm hoping that if things goes good for the next couple of weeks I'll be back online shortly.

I miss everyone and hope things are going well.

God Bless and much love

Wow! I sure hope they get stuff worked out for you soon. Thanks for the mental picture of you lol. I so have Anne of Green Gables stuck in my head now.

Hi Angelswing, please facebook me - I just got my stuff going a bit more, trying to learn more about it. Look for Geri Alt :)

May God give you strength to get through these times, touch you with His healing love and keep you safe. Come back to us in Wow only when you are comfortable with your meds and don't push it. Talk to us on Facebook :p

Hi Angelswing, please facebook me - I just got my stuff going a bit more, trying to learn more about it. Look for Geri Alt :)

I added you Mouse =) and thank you everyone for the well wishes ... have a doctors appt today and its the 1st/2nd of many to come.

If anyone wants to add me, it is Susan Leard : Saint John, New Brunswick network or MSN leardca@hotmail.com but be sure to add messages on who it is in case I don't recognize the name lol.

Its nice knowing I have friends who are standing behind me and praying for me as well ... lets me know that I'm not alone in this world lol. I'm keeping my faith strong through this ... its tough at times but nothing is perfect and we all have our tests and trials as my gramps used to say.

***** Oh btw ... I was informed by a few friends and family members that maybe for my birthday (May 9th) they will pay for my acct to be back up online - keeping my fingers crossed lol.

God Bless :)

Much love and blessings to all of you :)

Last edited:
Back