WoW Christian Guild On Elune-US

Lootacris

Hello I wanted to introduce myself as Robert the GM of Saved By Grace on Elune-US. We are a small guild of gamer's looking for more christian people to join us and have fun. We recently became a christian guild, but before that we were a 7 year old guild that got around from server to server till we found our home on Elune.

With the recent patch of 5.4.2 Blizzard gave us the ability to mail heirloom items cross server and we already got a couple new people to join I was hoping that maybe our little guild on Elune could be a good place for some people looking to have fun running dungeons and raids or even leveling and questing together. Also if you have children that play they are more than welcome to join us as well. I have a 7 and 10 year old that occasional run dungeons with my wife and I when they are finished doing there homework and choirs.

If you would be interested in joining us you can more than likely find me on these three toons; Zapello, Tengochi or Lootacris.

You can find out more information about us at http://savedbygrace.freeforums.org

Thank you =)

Last edited:
Update: we decided to move out website to sbg.guildomatic.com while the former website is still active the new one will get all the updates about our guild.

Second I would like to thank all those that joined the guild recently we are over 100 toons already in the guild and gchat hasn't been more happening. Also you can find me toon hopping between Zapello, Tengochi, Lootacris, Mazello and Tzula.

Always glad to hear good news from a Christian guild. :) Please keep us posted!

Back