wow login servers down?

im having troeble geting in it gets me to the conected but wont log me into stone maul or any PvP server only PvE and RP servers

others having trouble it seems

Jaz,
I was able to get on but it took a bit. Hubbie got on a few secs and then was booted. Shortly after he was booted so was someone else. I think there is some thing going on but not sure what.

Ruthee

ya blizzard posted at the login that they are aware now that some are having trouble getting in...been trying for 2 hours now no luck so im just gonna hang in the his chat room for now feel free to visit me there lol

Aves if i'm not mistaken the HOB "House of Blah" channel was provided to you as a made up one when you were in ZG that day. Just remove the channel or keep it for the next run. Usually used as a side text channel for healers or whomever.

Later

Ronnie

AKA Saber

Its a good explanaition (HoB, House of Blah) and CTRaidassist did have it as the raid channel. Except my wife had the channel as well and she didn't join us in ZG, she was in MC at the time. So it doesn't explain why she had the channel as well. (She has a different account on a different computer then myself).

Aves

Hmm puzzled to say the least. Just have to say "I don't know", must be another one of those mysterious mysteries of WoW. I did hear that warriors got an extra talent point outta the new patch-but-Bliz caught it and we'll it will be no more. What else is to come?

Later

Saber

I heard druids got an extra talent point as well. All these buffs while priests still die in two hits in PvP while everybody in the group is yelling at you for a heal. Now, what up with that???

Druids.......

The Lord knows I love'em!

Now isf the servers would act right after a patch I would be doubly pleased!

Back