WvW Events - Thursday 9PM EST, Saturday 2PM EST, Mesmers wanted!

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Post is here, in our PvP section.

Same plans both days, may change depending on conditions.

You can go ... WvW bumps you up to level 80. There is safety in numbers and the amount of trait points isn't a big deal.

Yes but to be clear, ALL are welcome. We should have more than enough bodies to bully our way through, regardless of character levels.

I have a few 80s now. Working on Mesmer (25 at the time of this post). I now have the portal unlocked. But Thursdays are out for me (unless really late at night) and Saturdays are questionable.

Might be even more extra fun if we have no mesmers show up. Oldschool, baby!

Sorry, didn't want to sound like memsers w/out portal weren't welcome... just that the request for mesmers was because of portal. :) It should be a good time, I'll try and be on after small group.

Same, though I would really miss the charrzooka. Nothing makes me laugh harder than running past a long section while invisible, popping up, and saying "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. I have issues.

Charr mesmer, perhaps?

lol - I was thinking of a little Asura mesmer - but I haven't decided yet.

I really do want to roll a Charr. Try to make him as ugly as Shamgar.

Being Charr - I know compliments are hard to come by.

Here's one for you - you make a great Charr.

Sorry, didn't want to sound like memsers w/out portal weren't welcome... just that the request for mesmers was because of portal. :) It should be a good time, I'll try and be on after small group.

I feel like Mesmers are in general great for WvW, with or without portal. They have excellent support skills, plus the illusions can confuse (no pun intended) enemies a lot.

i agree they are a very solid class,
in fact they are so solid they mopped the floor with me last night at the jumping puzzle in EB lol

the greatest lesson i learned is;
WvW = broken armor lol

Yes but to be fair, at least one of those guys was a verified cheater. Still, I think in the end we got the best of them. :)

I believe it might've been after you left, but we did end up overpowering the opposition and taking the cathedral. A good time was had porting people up from the beginning and laying down siege. :)

I'll be there again on Saturday. This time I plan to get in early to hopefully clear some stuff out before we get in en masse. One other possibility - we could plan an event when the weekly server reset happens. You can get in with zero wait time if you spam b back and forth on reset...as soon as it's reset, we all get in. Then we brute rush the puzzle? :)

Back