WvW Server Rankings

I am not surprised about that, we do not seem to have a huge pvp population, but I think we will move up as we get organized. I plan to start leading some WvW groups some weekends soon. I guess we will see how many enjoy it.

I think our server is primarily a PvE server and since the game has been out for less than a month, most of us are still working on PvE goals. As the game progresses our PvX players will start to PvP more and hopefully get more of a presence in WvW.

And this means that we'll get put up against like-rated servers, so we should have success if we organize, and success is always more fun :)

Yes, it might not be such a bad thing to be a low ranked server at the moment. It will likely mean we'll have to deal with queues less. From what I've seen of Gascioch and a few other guilds on SoR, there should be some WvW organization eventually. I think we have WvW focused guilds, just not guilds that are solely, die-hard focused on WvW enough to be at the top of the list this early.

It'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Back