X-Fire?

Its a program where you can join with other members, say someone is on your friends list, and it says they are playing Guild Wars, well, now you know they are playing, and can join in without having to worry about if anyone is on. And if someone is playing something like counter strike, you can right click on their name and join the server right from x-fire, it will open the game, and join the server for you. And you can also add servers to favorites (most games have that built in now) and you can also d/l files through it-cs movies(team 3d..etc) and patches, demo's and things like that, its a fairly small program, lots of people use it, including lots in ToJ. So, i would give it a try, http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php

wow thanks people i never knew what xfire was lol i jus downloaded it and will add you all to my list, my id is kralor

Hey guys, I'm adding everyone on that list to xfire, so if you get a request from jonnyshogun add me. I'll be online a lot more often, all my characters have the last name "Faithbringer".

Thanks guys.

Back