Xenosaga review

I don't know, and you probably won't get an answer.

Sorry, but the author (Wyldcard) doesn't come to CGA. Only the private CCGR forums.

DON'T PLAY THAT GAME! It is very conterversial and against God. They talk about killing God and stuff. I was going to buy it until I knew what the storyline was.then again the game was made by an athiest country. IM WARNING YOU! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its more worse than that shin megami tensei game I posted about, WAY WORSE! IF YOU PLAY THIS GAME, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to say you will go to Hell. If so, Wyldcard, the author, is going to Hell.

According to you, I'm going to Hell also. I don't own the game, but I've played about five minutes of it.

I'm a very dedicated christian.

Oh man! I'm a Christian and I own the game too (sadly haven't played it much yet though), I suppose I've been plucked from the hand of Christ for sure now! There will be no redemption for me... Well darn... I sold my soul for $20!

i have seen him post here in the R-D i believe, so he is around. check the members list and feel free to PM him too

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Oct. 29 2004,7:44)]DON'T PLAY THAT GAME! It is very conterversial and against God. They talk about killing God and stuff. I was going to buy it until I knew what the storyline was.then again the game was made by an athiest country. IM WARNING YOU! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its more worse than that shin megami tensei game I posted about, WAY WORSE! IF YOU PLAY THIS GAME, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!!!!

What a worthless fool. It's not "against God". Even if it was, why would this matter? Xenosaga is only a game, and a ***** good one at that.

*eidted for language and content*

Back