Yay! Hopefully the return of regular twinks!

I made a horde shadow priest to PVP with and I was planning on going XP off with her once she hit 60 or 70, but then people kept telling me how few people do the xp off thing.

I hope this changes things around too!

I made a horde shadow priest to PVP with and I was planning on going XP off with her once she hit 60 or 70, but then people kept telling me how few people do the xp off thing.

I hope this changes things around too!
Apparently there's a good community of people that just do XP off PvP. I'm gonna try it out at 60 tonight with all the battlegroups merging.

From what I understood, most twinks only liked doing it because they could pick on un-twinked players in their bracket - I don't see the benefit of the XP-off BGs. If everyone is twinked, then no one is twinked... know what I mean?

In other words, most twinks enjoyed having better gear than a player of their level would normally have. If there was a BG full of these type of people only, then everyone would have the best gear and they would not enjoy the gear difference they worked so hard to get.

In other words, most twinks enjoyed having better gear than a player of their level would normally have. If there was a BG full of these type of people only, then everyone would have the best gear and they would not enjoy the gear difference they worked so hard to get.

Twinking is not necessarily restricted to just gear differential, but it's probably the primary reason.

Probably the other reason that I can think of is that at various level brackets some classes don't have access to spells or talents that usually balances out the pvp game (if there is such a thing). For example, when shamans twink out to be in the level bracket where they have learned Windfury weapon they're really good against most others. I mean, there isn't really any pvp balance attempts outside of max leveled/max talent players.

From what I understood, most twinks only liked doing it because they could pick on un-twinked players in their bracket - I don't see the benefit of the XP-off BGs. If everyone is twinked, then no one is twinked... know what I mean?

Yeah that sucks too.

Not being able to annihilate everyone else rather easily makes me a sad panda.

:(

Back