yet another new scam for wow emails

Hello

Congratulations! Your world of Warcraft account to receive compensation.This is Blizzard Entertainment's apology

We acknowledge a mistake, for you to lose the World of Warcraft account in order to recover our losses

We will give you 50000 gold coins free of charge and rare mounts (Dark Phoenix), I hope you can restart the game

Login here to authentication, 48 hours you will receive compensation

Description: test account and permanently disabled can not compensation

ummm, I'm pretty sure they did spell better...just grammatically structured different then yours would be. teehee

World of Warcraft:Cataclysm survey
Greetings,

Dear players, big disaster has arrived. We are closely watching the development of the game. In this beautiful moment to thank all the players. We have to do a survey to obtain some information used to adjust some details of the game in order to obtain better service.

Please sign the following links: https: /
/us.bat tle.net/login/en/?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fus.battle.net%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Findex.xml&app=bam&cr=true

Survey of vote after the vote we will adjust the information for statistical details of the game. You work with our players, please, thank you. After the questionnaire had the players to vote will receive a mystery gift.

Sincerely,
Blizzard Entertainment
Battle.net team

you mean I dont get a prize for clicking on the website and giving them my info . GRRR, but in all seriousness those are in my spam box, I just open them for kicks since i never click the websites

hmmm....

Since Rhys posts so many i'am starting to think hes writing them and posting them here to see if they are good enough for him to send out... :D

Battle.net Account - Contact Information Updated

Greetings!

This is an automated notification regarding your Battle.net account. Some or all of your contact information was recently modified through Battle.net Account Management. If you recently made changes to your account information, please disregard this automatic notification.

*** However, if you did NOT make any recent changes to your account information, we recommend you change your password and make appropriate corrections as soon as possible to ensure account security.

You can log in to Account Management at the following link to review your account settings:
https://us.battle.net/account/support/login-support.xml
If you cannot sign into Account Management using the link above, or if unauthorized changes continue to occur, click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Blizzard Billing & Account Services team.

Account security is solely the responsibility of the account holder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Regards,

The Battle.net Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment
Online Privacy Policy

World of Warcraft - Account Management‏An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here: WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administra tion to determine the action to be taken against your account. If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the account. To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:world of weraracft.com Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration TeamP.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623Blizzard Entertainmen

ummm, has someone hacked and is selling your account now Rhys? I guess if you don't have an authenticator attached to your lapsed account hackers could gain access and re-activate it? Even if this is completely bogus like they usually are that does raise certain questions about lapsed accounts...

Back