You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

no, in Eye of The North you will follow the Dwarves and i read this in a PC Gamer magazine. You will follow them as they try and defeat their "Great evil dude" kinda like their Abaddon ok? so it might have something to do w/ Ascalon but not much which makes me sad /pout.
Joey

i hope it is very similar to ascalon as far as game play and the different lands go. I really like all the changes of scenery.

You know u play GW too much when you see the Napolean Dynomate dance and instantly imagine a cap and matching outfit of the male ritualist on Napolean...

they should have a videospeak.. where in a little cornor is all the faces of the people ur talking to so you can see their expressions.

You know you've played too much GWs when you finally go outside and realize that your not in Ascalon anymore.

or better yet get something that doesn't show on your computer screen that has a screen of its own so you don't have annoying faces encircling GW blocking your view :D

they should have a videospeak.. where in a little cornor is all the faces of the people ur talking to so you can see their expressions.

that however, poses a problem to those that have a headset with mic as opposed to a webcam

yall just dont want to seem me when i see a grawl. my stare would freeze the earths core with the amount of hatred poured into it! idk, being TS alone is risky me, i get cranky when low on caffeine.
Joey

Back