You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

My husband said, "GL and HF" when he dropped me off at work. Does that count? He was joking...
yes but the grocery store thing... WOW

you know you play GW too much when you are hitchhiking and you have a sign that reads: Mesmer LFG WILL NOT USE DOMINATION MAGIC; im going north.

You know you play Guild Wars too much when your family uses "uber," "pwned," and "suxx0r" in casual conversation...

i do that all the time, completely confuses people

see now that has to be the best part, when people look strange at you and they have no idea what planet you are from. if they ask just say (enter main character's homeland here)

You know you've played too much Guild Wars if...

You see the Orville Redenbacher commercials and think "Warrior." Then you see see a stand selling kettle korn and think, "Monk." :)

You know you played Guild Wars too much if you start refering humans as "Two-legs"

you know you played Guild Wars too much when.... when you.... er....

oh.. I admit it. I don't play enough Guild Wars.

You know you've played too much Guild Wars if...

You see the Orville Redenbacher commercials and think "Warrior." Then you see see a stand selling kettle korn and think, "Monk." :)

Hey! It's fun to come up with goofy names for the characters. If you only new all the silly names I thought of and haven't used..... :)

Popcorn Boy

You nkow you play GW too much when...you dress up in a candy-corn suit and dance around like your character did that day

LOL, yes we did....seeing anybody do that would be a hilarous mental image...
you know you play GW too much when...your xfire registers over 72 hours played this week

72 hours in a week is nearly two full time jobs, bro.

Your take a break message now reads: You have been playing Guild Wars for 16 hours. Please take a week long sabbatical.

yeah, i know that, 3 solid days. lol.

Somehow you started as a lv 1 in prophecies, and are lv 20 by the end of the week, having 15karmor and beaten the game

Back