ZOMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALONIC!!!

Happy Birthday Halonic!

I'm sure he has legitimate reason for leaving. What they are, we don't know, nor should we share if we do know unless Halonic chooses to do so himself.

The topic line for this thread violates the decency regs in the TOJ charter. We all love Hal and this birthday thread is great but please do not post any form of OMG on the forums.

Rho

The topic line for this thread violates the decency regs in the TOJ charter. We all love Hal and this birthday thread is great but please do not post any form of OMG on the forums.

Rho

dangit >_< ive done that like 4 times now >_< i keep forgetting in my excitement. sorry guys

dangit >_< ive done that like 4 times now >_< i keep forgetting in my excitement. sorry guys

that's why I always have to type "OMGOODNESS" or else the moderators start readying their nightsticks. I just humbly do what they say, since I don't feel like being banned for something pointless three times in a row.

maybe it's me, but every time i see 'zomg,' i want to put an 'ie' on the end... it makes me think of some kind of undead gangsta.

Chicken Soup, the mods don't use night sticks anymore, they use tasers now. Your information must be out of date.

Stc95, you could send him $1 million in cash, I am sure he would appreciate that.

Halonic, my attempt at increasing font size may not work, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY .

I know... kinda late.

Last edited:
Stc95, you could send him $1 million in cash, I am sure he would appreciate that.

Halonic, my attempt at increasing font size may not work, but...[/size=7] HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/size].

ya well, if i had a million dollars spare cash i would be more then happy to give it to Hal. but sadly, i got like 4 dollars to spare... :(

with the sizes and other stuff that uses the brackets you dont have the / in the first one. _____ [/size.] (no period, that was just there so you could see it)

Back