Faces behind the chars

lol im a strawberry blonde or so im told and i think tht Meli's black hair is fine it suits her hehe helps to balance her...cause we all know how crazy she is
:p

>.<

Scary thing is I know who that anime character is...her name...what show she's from... -_-

AND I no share picture of self until I see that the broken links in this thread are fixed!! *cough*GP/Goblit/Bannard picture and Osirys picture *cough*

Ill give you guys a picture when my friend returns from a LAN in Texas... he has the digital camera. :(

Picture of me.

Sadly, after taking this picture, the lens in the camera broke and we are unable to provide you with a current picture of Goblit. This will have to do.

Melinarlia said:
Scary thing is I know who that anime character is...her name...what show she's from... -_-
Orihime Inoue from Bleach. The Flash animation uses a clip from a segment where Inoue is telling her friends what she brought to school for lunch that day. One of her friends (Tatsuki, I believe) then asks if she eats anything normal. I think. It's been a long time since Bleach went to filler (not found in the manga) story arcs.

</offtopic>

Tek7 said:
Orihime Inoue from Bleach. The Flash animation uses a clip from a segment where Inoue is telling her friends what she brought to school for lunch that day. One of her friends (Tatsuki, I believe) then asks if she eats anything normal. I think. It's been a long time since Bleach went to filler (not found in the manga) story arcs.

</offtopic>

HAHAHAHAHA I <3 TeK ^________^

And GP....that's not a pic of you and Goblit so no pic of Meli...and Sass....you better not post a pic of me. ~.~

Gods_Peon said:
Picture of me.

Sadly, after taking this picture, the lens in the camera broke and we are unable to provide you with a current picture of Goblit. This will have to do.

lol, that's great.

Tek7 said:

</offtopic>

<<Looks around, gives his head a shake, and walks away whistling the theme song to Airwolf. Not sure why, just doing so.>>

Melinarlia said:
HAHAHAHAHA I <3 TeK ^________^
/blush

What can I say? I have a weak practical-memory, but my story-memory is fantastic.

</offtopic>

By the bye, I have a picture of myself and my wife somewhere on the CGA site or forums. Or at least, I used to. I think most active ToJ members have had a chance to see what I look like.

Tek7 said:
/blush
By the bye, I have a picture of myself and my wife somewhere on the CGA site or forums. Or at least, I used to. I think most active ToJ members have had a chance to see what I look like.

and if his wife doesnt mind me saying he sure is a cutie ... /growl

:p

<3 how is the new home i will be returning back up to school and the halfway marker between you and the old home if my memory stands true and you havent moved again =p

Back