Faces behind the chars

you made me.

Malohaut said:
Oh come on guys. There's got to be more brave souls who wish to bare a smile at us. I double dog dare ya!
fine, if you want to see me, ill show the only two pictures i have uploaded to my computer...
Me at baptism (like two minutes after, my hair is still wet), standing beside my best friend's mother.
Baptism
Me at theme park in state, on a trip for band, we went to the park after performing. (we had to go to the rewards ceremony nearby us as soon as we took this picture)
Band Trip

I wish the baptism pic was like zoomed out 712309753892016530126x... i look strange, the lighting gave me huge dark areas by my eyes o.0

Here's some pictures from our camping trip to Tyler, Texas.

I planned the trip in advance, so that gave God an enough amount of time to have a cold front come through the same day.

Can you tell what the temperature is?

Setting up the tent

John

John starts a fire for hotdogs and then smores!

Lee is cooking

Don't worry ladies, I brushed my teeth. I'm all clean!

We weren't able to get a lot of stuff done on the trip because I pulled a back muscle while hiking, so we had to come home early. However, we did do some biking, hiking, and exploring. We also did a lot of cooking (for some reason I was starving the entire time.. I just couldn't eat enough!). And, the temperature was down to about 34 degrees at night. That's pretty chilly!

Last edited:
Back