Tribe of Judah 13th anniversary celebration

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Tribe of Judah was officially established May 20, 1999, meaning that we missed the date of the 13th anniversary last month. D'oh!

But fear not! Starting Wednesday, June 20, we'll start celebrating Tribe of Judah's rich and storied history and share our goals for ToJ's future. The celebration will conclude Tuesday, June 26.

So mark your calendars, post suggestions for celebration events, tell us about your favorite ToJ memories, and share what you hope to see ToJ accomplish in the years to come.

Fun fact: It is now possible for people that were not yet born when ToJ was established in 1999 to join ToJ. (Anyone under 13 is not allowed to join ToJ.) It boggles the mind.

Fun fact: It is now possible for people that were not yet born when ToJ was established in 1999 to join ToJ. (Anyone under 13 is not allowed to join ToJ.) It boggles the mind.

The limit was 13? A while back I had pm'ed you and Lloren about a problem a person had with his e-mail being blocked from being accepted. You both must have missed it as I did not get a response (title was "Person having problem joining our forum" to help you find it). I had come to think it might be the age limit keeping him out, so I did not pursue it, but I think he is 13. Anyway if he can get in check your ye old pms for one you might have missed Tek. It's been a while but if he still wants in it'd be great to get him in.

I may have trouble responding to any PM's due to borrowing a computer for the next week or so. I hope to have my computer back up by Toj celebration time though.

Last edited:
The limit was 13? A while back I had pm'ed you and Lloren about a problem a person had with his e-mail being blocked from being accepted. You both must have missed it as I did not get a response (title was "Person having problem joining our forum" to help you find it).
I sent an e-mail to the address listed in your PM the evening of April 19 and copied Lloren on the e-mail. To my knowledge, neither of us received a reply.

If he's still having problems, have him send an e-mail to forums@cgalliance.org and Lloren or I will get it sorted out.

And yes, ToJ is a teenager now. Does that mean it's time for an awkward growth spurt? (Or did we already handle that with World of WarCraft? :p)

And yes, ToJ is a teenager now. Does that mean it's time for an awkward growth spurt? (Or did we already handle that with World of WarCraft? :p)

That's what GW2 is for ;)

I sent an e-mail to the address listed in your PM the evening of April 19 and copied Lloren on the e-mail. To my knowledge, neither of us received a reply.

If he's still having problems, have him send an e-mail to forums@cgalliance.org and Lloren or I will get it sorted out.

The question is, do we have to have "THE TALK" now. Time to call the youth pastor. ;)

I'm a firm believer that's a parent's job. Tek, how do you plan on going about this?

In anticipation of the 13th anniversary celebration starting on Wednesday, June 20, I've posted a public address to all ToJ members. It will take a few minutes to read, but I ask all members to take the time so we might all share the same vision for ToJ's purpose in our 13th year and beyond.

Since our Left 4 Dead Chapter's game nights have moved from Wednesday to Thursday, I decided to come up with an impromptu Mumble (voice chat) party to serve as our opening to our week-long celebration.

So stop by the ToJ General 1 channel on the CGA Mumble Server (info link in my forum signature) and say hello. I'll be on the server while working on some admin duties and possibly even playing some games.

Get ready!
This week's TFsday (June 26) game night closes out ToJ's 13th anniversary celebration, so I'd like to see as many as can make it to the game night join us Tuesday at 8 p.m. Central (9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific).

Team Fortress 2 is free to play so everyone can join in!

If you don't already have TF2 installed, be sure to install it ahead of the game night as the game client download is several gigs.

Back