1.0 RC2 now up for testing

bascom

Testable version on server address. wwjd.dyndns.org:27017

Please post any issues you encounter below. (slow connection, warps not working, unable to login, etc)

Started at 10:55 with ALL bukkit pluggins enabled. Running the version of bukkit that was released this morning.

Download 1.0 RC2 client from:
http://t.co/nyWkSGba

---When all goes well, we will be putting this up on the main server and taking down the test server. (mc.toj.cc)

Last edited:
Go to login, and where ever I spawn, I just keep falling through the world. Chat commands dont seem to be working, as when I type to talk, or type a command it doesn't show up.. I eventual get disconnected with a 'Connection Reset' message.

Also, the download that you posted, is it really 1.0 RC2? When I have downloaded the PreRelease clients, the main menu screen has always said what version it was, and this one still says 1.8.1.. Not sure what is going on there..

Hmm, getting key errors. The server responded with a invalid key.

It says RC2 on my screen.

Last edited:
Also, the download that you posted, is it really 1.0 RC2? When I have downloaded the PreRelease clients, the main menu screen has always said what version it was, and this one still says 1.8.1.. Not sure what is going on there..

When I start the server, it says "starting version RC2" The bukkit version that was released today is for 1.8.1

I've disabled bukkit, and restarted the server. Is it working yet?

I logged out to check on something else, and now when I try and log in I am getting the Invalid Server Key message. When I go to log in again, it shows that there is 1 player on, and I get another message. It appears that the server thinks that I am logged in, when in fact I am not, and I have to wait for "me" to time out before I can try again..

It does let me in after trying a couple of times, and once I am in, I have had no issues at all. Its running very smoothly for me, (No Lag, which I believe it partly due to no plugins), but I know others have had timeout issues while they are playing (Abea).

I logged out to check on something else, and now when I try and log in I am getting the Invalid Server Key message. When I go to log in again, it shows that there is 1 player on, and I get another message. It appears that the server thinks that I am logged in, when in fact I am not, and I have to wait for "me" to time out before I can try again..

It does let me in after trying a couple of times, and once I am in, I have had no issues at all.

Looks like a known bug with this version of minecraft:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/789685-server-responded-with-an-invalid-server-key/

/area

Are the /area commands working properly? are you allowed to build in the right areas? Are the right areas restricted?

Back