1.0 RC2 now up for testing

The /area command does work, and I am able to build at and near my house in the ToJ only area...

Not sure where I shouldn't be able to build though?

ok, sounds good.

Does Bukkit have an RC2 build? I know they have been making 1.9Pre's, but havent seen an RC yet..

ok, sounds good.

Does Bukkit have an RC2 build? I know they have been making 1.9Pre's, but havent seen an RC yet..

Not that I've seen. In addition, the latest recommended builds are only for 1.8.1. This morning a success CraftBukkit build was made for MC 1.8.1 (#1444). When that was installed onto RC2, noone could log in.

I'll try installing the latest for MC 1.9. The last success CraftBukkit build was a couple of hours ago, (#75).

Track the versions here:
http://ci.bukkit.org/

Last edited:
Did you add Bukkit back to the server?

I keep getting the server key error, and then a protocol error. I made it in once, but was disconnected after a couple minutes. Then right back to server key error, and protocol error..

What? The conversations ends at about 7:30?? lol Well what happened? This is like a suspense ending to a good show. lol

Didn't read the post about the /spawn not working so it started to kill my character, and then I logged out. since that time (6 minutes ago) I've been unable to connect, first getting errors, then the server just seems to be down now.

Edit:
Its all good now ^_^)_b

Last edited:
1.0 Released

Since the full release is out, this server has been taken down. This, secondary server, will probably be put back when it is time to test bukkit, for Psalms, EV, skylands, and the rest of our multi-world.

Back