3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's Souls $15 each on Amazon Lightning Deal

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
They're going fast.

EDIT: I bought 4 PS3 games tonight. I'm going to stop there and not buy DS or 3DDGH even though I know I may never seem them at that price again until Sony unveils the PS4.

EDIT#2: P.S. Self-discipline isn't much fun. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I laughed when I saw the amazing deals there. I wouldn't expect to see these again, but don't not buy the games over $5 later either.

One of today's 2:20 p.m. Central Lightning Deals:
Control a hero on a quest to rid the Dotnia Kingdom of a dark plague caused by the forces of evil in order to restore peace to the land.
Sounds like 3D Dot Game Heroes is going to be on sale for $15 again today.

Unfortunately, I have precisely (well, down to the dollar, anyway) the amount in my gift fund that I need to purchase another, more highly anticipated (at least by me) PS3 game.

I'm watching this one anyway because I bought it for $20 as a gift.

Does anyone know... do I get the price difference with Amazon if it drops? $15 seems assured as it's currently $20.

Edit: What makes you think that hint means 3d DGH? It's not exactly very specific. Now if they would've said: THIS is the hero your hero could look like, that'd be another story.

Last edited:
/bump

3D Dot Game Heroes is $15 again on Amazon.

EDIT: Oh wow, LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition is $15 as well.

EDIT#2: It's been less than 2 minutes and more than 1/3 of the LBP discounts are already claimed.

EDIT#3: WHOA, make that 2/3.

EDIT#4: All 3DDGH discounts are gone--in under 4 minutes. Wow. Now I remember why they call them "Lightning Deals."

Last edited:
Woah, sold out in 2-3 minutes. Stay retro, my friends!

Edit: Very cool on LBP. I own it and considered picking up for this price for the extras.

Edit #2: Got on Amazon chat and snagged a $5 promo credit since my 3ddgh had shipped already. Good as cash in my house, lol.

Last edited:
Edit #2: Got on Amazon chat and snagged a $5 promo credit since my 3ddgh had shipped already. Good as cash in my house, lol.
Sweet deal, man. If my last $31 of gift money wasn't locked down for a different title, I would have spent the $15 on 3D Dot Game Heroes during the second Lightning Deal. I'm not made of stone, you know.

Just out of curiosity, said title is? Must be fantastic whatever it is, because 3D DGH is amazing.

Just out of curiosity, said title is? Must be fantastic whatever it is, because 3D DGH is amazing.
Can't say in a public forum. I don't want to be a bad influence on the kids. If the prior game in the series is any indication, this definitely won't be one for the kids--but the story, characters, and open world experience should be a big step up from the PS2 titles.

Tek has had his eye on this one for quite some time.

>.>
lolwutno

Found a deal for you Tek, half off your $30 price here.
Baaah ha ha ha. That was awesome, Ryan.

Who knew that the Hannah Montana PS3 game was a M-rated open-world game set in a foreign locale?

Baaah ha ha ha. That was awesome, Ryan.

Who knew that the Hannah Montana PS3 game was a M-rated open-world game set in a foreign locale?

That is wayyyyy too much of a set-up for a Miley Cyrus joke, and I shall not take that bait. No, sir.

That is wayyyyy too much of a set-up for a Miley Cyrus joke, and I shall not take that bait. No, sir.
Oh man, I really did lob that one up there, didn't I?

3D Dot Game Heroes is on sale on Amazon for $15 again today.

I think Steam and Amazon are conspiring together to empty my wallet.

I'm gonna have to just quit clicking on these threads eventually. Otherwise, I want things that I can't justify buying in good conscience.

Stupid deal-seeker tendencies... combined with stupid lack of money... made worse by my stupidly epic backlog.
/"stupid" is the word of the day

Gonna have to pass.

Gonna have to put an embargo on new game purchases (save Marvel and Pokemon) pretty soon.

Gonna have to put an embargo on new game purchases (save Marvel and Pokemon) pretty soon.
I think I'll be doing the same (though with different franchises as the exceptions) after the start of the new year.

And now 3D Dot Game Heroes and Demon's Souls are $14.99 shipped on Newegg.

I have a bit of gift money from the holidays, but I think I'll still hold off. I've resisted the temptation to buy these games five or six times now and it's easier than it was. After I finish a few games on my backlog, I'll probably reconsider these games at this price point then.

:: bump ::

Seeing as how we have members considering getting Fee Realms at $35/lifetime, I figured I'd bump this amazing game @ $14.66.

I had been watching 3D Dot Game Heroes for months since Black Friday and bought it as soon as it dropped to $14.66. The rest of my gift money is frozen for the time being, but I couldn't pass up this great deal.

Back