3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's Souls $15 each on Amazon Lightning Deal

Excellent! You won't regret your purchase. I do love my PSN games (like DH:A), but it's a bit sobering to think "hmmm...3DDGH is only $1.67 more".

Stay retro, my friend.

You overpaid, Tek! Now $13.40 due to a big Amazon/Atlus sale! You can hit up support chat and get your $1.26 if you want.
/sigh

I wait months for the game to drop back down to $14.99, even passing on the game when it was $15.64, and Amazon shaves $1.26 off the price I paid a week later. -_-

My wife bought it on her Amazon account since she has Amazon Prime, so it would be up to her to request the refund...and I'm guessing she won't be inclined to do so. For me, it's a matter of principle. For her, like, I imagine, for most people, the effort wouldn't be worth the $1.26.

UPDATE: Nevermind. Amazon doesn't match price drops after a purchase:
With the exception of TVs, we do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry because we know low prices are very important to our customers.
Source: Amazon.com Help: Pricing

Oh well. $14.66 was still a great deal. I think $13.40 is about as cheap as we'll ever see the game.

I knew something like this might be coming when I received the e-mail from Atlus giving advance notice of the Amazon sale, so I'm not entirely surprised.

That's really odd that they don't have a 30 day price guarantee. Even Worstbuy does that; was able to finagle $18 out of them on the difference in price for Sly Cooper and Eyepet that I had picked up...just about enough to walk out of there with Toy Story 3.

Back