A warning about post counts

I concur. If Spam = Love, and we are told to love each other as ourselves....

BRING ON THE SPAM, BABY! Show me you love me!

But not this kind of spam.....YUCK!

2964531076_2cd9c5a74c_o.jpg

See...I like that kind of Spam. We ate it a lot when I was growing up. My grandma would cut it up into little cubes and stir fry it in the wok for a little bit with ginger and it made it better.

Do people actually eat that stuff raw? Now that's gross.

Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck, if I want some Ham tasting stuff, I will get the real thing. I have never really liked it, even though my mom and grandmothers thought it was great. They would take it, slice it, and pan fry it. Then serve it with eggs in the morning. YUCK!!! Give me real ham, especially HoneyBaked Ham. mmmmm

But then, we wouldnt be discussing SPAM, we would be talking about Ham.

I used to eath fried spam sandwiches and fry then dump it in mac & cheese. Never liked it "raw."

On a side note, my job title is Product Assurance Manager. Some co-workers started calling me "Special" a few years ago, thus making me a Special Product Assurance Manager (SPAM).

Oh the Green Eggs, and SamIam used to eat green eggs and ham, that is until his mother told him what she put in them to make them green. hehe Then, no more green eggs and ham.

He would have never known if she wouldn't have told him. And how many of us have done the same thing. Actually liked a food until we found out that "_____" was in it. :)

I don't mind steamed broccoli. But the idea of pureeing it and mixing it into food just sounds gross. I'd rather think it was greed food coloring or green jello.

I couldn't really taste the broccoli, but even to this day, it (and coliflower) makes me gag just smelling it. So, no more Green Eggs and Ham for Sam.

Back