Alllllll righty, this must stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting forum yall helped me some but im still confused about girls even though i have plenty of female friends

Apples!!! Hmmm... ...To get back on topic some times you don't understand girls because girls don't understand you! (If this seems confussing then I'm glad to say your not that bad off)

dragon fruit pwns joo alll, and yes there is such a thing as dragon fruit. but yeah girls are confusing but well worth it all, even sadness and bitterness

As a guy, I've never had a problem talking to girls. Most likely because at a subconcious level I realized that they wouldn't be interested in me.

Hmmmm... ...You look depressed, may I reccomend playing a sport of some kind. Some sorta confidence builder like... ...Ummm... ...BOXING!!!!

Well I was at soccer practice on Monday night, you know that girl that was shoving me around and stuff? Well apparently now I "rock her socks." Hmmm...
I need some pie and some thinking time. Preferably the former.

ChickenSoup said:
Well I was at soccer practice on Monday night, you know that girl that was shoving me around and stuff? Well apparently now I "rock her socks." Hmmm...
I need some pie and some thinking time. Preferably the former.
Whoa thats a switch, (is this the same summersault girl?).

ChickenSoup said:
Apparently you attract bold girls! ;) I was certainly never that bold...at least not after age five or six!

And yes, girls are confusing to guys. Guys are confusing to girls. Know why? We are different! (Despite what the media may tell you, males and females are just plain different! My best friend's husband gets despondent because his little girl is, well, girlie, despite his best efforts. And that girlieness began to show up well before she turned two!)

Having female friends does put a guy ahead of the game; so does having sisters who aren't a wildly different age. Same goes for girls. I understand guys better than most women I know simply because I grew up in an almost all-male neighborhood and have always had tons of male friends. (Of course, "better" is a relative term! Guys are still so foreign to the female way of thinking and acting!)

im gonna go with the "be yourself" thing that a lot of people already said. If they dont like you for who you are, they aint worth it dude! but also try to make girls see that you're fun to be around, not a boring bozo!

Armandus said:
im gonna go with the "be yourself" thing that a lot of people already said. If they dont like you for who you are, they aint worth it dude! but also try to make girls see that you're fun to be around, not a boring bozo!
I think what he means is that he's going to make sure he doesn't turn into a blithering idiot around the opposite sex. (Not that he is one.) That way, they can see what a great personality he has. Not that he's going to pretend to be someone he isn't.

Of course, if someone is a blithering idiot, that's a case where he or she might actually want to change, for their own sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back