Alllllll righty, this must stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, either way its pretty much a guy doing all the work to woe a girl. whatever you want to call it, its a guy hunting, going after, going to get, etc. its all the same :p

This reminds me of a scene from the little-known but still great movie Extreme Days, where a girl walks in on guys igniting their farts.
"We leave in TEN MINUTES. *walks away*"
"Is their any way this could be attractive?"
"Ummm... no..."

I personally have felt attracted to certain girls because of their devotion to God and them just being themselves. its not because of physical attraction but its rather just like sort of friendlyness. whatever. just be sure not to misinterpret your feelings.

I purposefully avoided trying to like them more, lol (this does not mean lock yourself up in a closet and become anti social *My friend did this except it was because of World of Worldcraft* XD ). This verse pops up in my head quite a bit. One of the church's younger counselors told us that she said to her boyfriend "You're in love with God, not me." Aha. Seriously, because I find that to be true a bit. XD

Read this:

IMPORTANT

Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. - Song of Songs 2:17
this is AGAIN repeated

Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. - Song of Songs 3:5

Heh. Can't talk, gotta finish my finals. but REMEMBER and think about it,

you WILL recognize true love when you reach it, not the normal sort of nervousness you feel when you're around someone you have a crush on or something. Just don't rush things.

Doesn't change anything. What grade are you in?

Basically, you NEVERMIND. I will post later, g2g back to school

HA HA!!! I'm startin tenth! (and I think we're the same age right?) By the way, if you need hunting tips just pm. I'll ask a friend or two what to send ya back;) .

Here's a tip: Instead of looking for someone who is attractive, has a great personality, and/or has similar interests, I suggest looking at a lady's character first and foremost.

Here's another tip: Think about all the qualities that you would want in a girl. Go ahead and go nuts with this: Attractiveness, great personality, rich, friendly, responsible, intelligent, wise, devoted to God, magic superpowers, athletic, inducted into Mensa... etc.

When you have that done, ask yourself - do you fit those qualities?

What I find to be attrative:

Funny, semi-talkative (I can't take a LOT of talking, but a little I'm good with), Christian, nice, pretty, money doesn't matter, good priorities, smart, witty, green eyes (lol), can joke about herself as much as about others, and some other stuff. *shrug*

again, i'll give you my opinion a couple days from now actually. lol.

last day of finals! = last day of school

I'm not askin! But man want tips on gettin a girl just watch Elvis movies! (Trust me it works)
And if by some chance your sufferin from that poular teen disease known as Girlhappyitis (Otherwise known as being "Girl Happy") THERE IS NO CURE YET!!! But you con beat the disease with playing sports, its been a proven fact by the GCA (Girl and Car Administration).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back