Anyone playing anymore?

Well, I am able to get into our Mumble channel now. Have no run into anyone yet, though. Guess my play times don't meet with anyone elses. If anyone wants to get together, just let me know a time and date and I will see if I can get on.

I just missed you, Tom. I had logged in but was in the afk channel. Had to run and do a couple of things but by the time I got back a few minutes later, you had logged off a minute earlier. Sorry about that. I haven't been playing much lately, but when I do, I'm on Mumble.

I saw your message here and logged back in to Mumble, but you were AFK. I am on Skype when working during the day, so feel free to holler at me.

I reactivated my sub yesterday and I'm working on my Republic toons (played on my Sage last night). Is anybody else playing on Begeren Colony? I may try and transfer my Republic toons to The Harbinger if it looks like Begeren has died off. I'll be on the SWTOR channel on TeamSpeak when I'm playing.

I'm still playing on The Bastion grinding my BH. Has here been talk of open transfers? I wouldn't be opposed to consolidating all my toons on The Harbinger when it's allowed.

Apparently they had free transfers until July 31. My daughter transferred her Republic toon on Jung Ma To Begeren Colony because one of her friends on Jung Ma stopped playing. She also wanted to get the transfer rewards, a Gannifari mini pet and 25 Black Hole Commendations.

Apparently they had free transfers until July 31. My daughter transferred her Republic toon on Jung Ma To Begeren Colony because one of her friends on Jung Ma stopped playing. She also wanted to get the transfer rewards, a Gannifari mini pet and 25 Black Hole Commendations.

That was the server consolidation transfer. They still haven't implemented paid transfers. I started a new character (Trooper) on Bergen Colony named Maronius.

Right, it was part of the whole process. She put in a request to transfer off of Jung Ma, which still exists as a RP-PvP server. You could transfer to any of the servers that were going to be the surviving servers. You then got rewards for doing so. I never noticed the program, otherwise I might have transferred my Begeren toons to The Harbinger. http://www.swtor.com/transfer/closed.

I'll keep any eye out for Maronius when I log on tonight.

Right, it was part of the whole process. She put in a request to transfer off of Jung Ma, which still exists as a RP-PvP server. You could transfer to any of the servers that were going to be the surviving servers. You then got rewards for doing so. I never noticed the program, otherwise I might have transferred my Begeren toons to The Harbinger. http://www.swtor.com/transfer/closed.

I'll keep any eye out for Maronius when I log on tonight.

Doh! I would have too.

Back