anyone with l337 spray skills?

BeLoVeD

hey everyone! just wondering if some one could make me a little spray for cs i would like somthing like the attached.. only a cooler font for my name, also maybe u could turn all the white around the cool-o-saurus and the name clear? idk how to do it all but hey, thanks in advance.. contact me via reply, pm, or email (rockenout [at] gmail [dot] com) thanks again!

awt4ya.jpg

[[ for the "l337" its lower case L then 3 for the l3 and then lower case L and ) for the l) and the little "`" is the button next to "1" th ]]

You're confusing. Flashon did my spray for me. not the current one obviously... LOL.

I made that one in paint. LOL

"I'M ON FIYA!"

I can do it man. I made a spray for a friend just yesterday, and made my own little decoy awping guy (but i can't make the background clear, nothing but MS paint atm).

to make the background clear or transparent you need to make it pure blue or 0 yellow (I think it's yellow) 0 red and 255 blue. This is how it used to work and I'm pretty sure it's how they still do it. Whatever is colored pure blue becomes transparent and you can make some pretty cool designs that way.

hope that helps.

Yeah I know how the transparent thing works but only with my good old PaintSHopPro 7. In paint i'm not sure how to edit the colours for pure blue or whatever.

ETA ::

Just figured it out, nvm me. I'll make your spray tonight there, d00der.

Rgr that , tekster.

Beloved I've got your spray all done, you can dl the sucker here.

ETA : and tek, here ya go bud
Extract into your cstrike folder and voila.

now, lets give pabmeister admin :p

Last edited:
Back