Awkward Position

Move Along

-All American Rejects

People have a right to express themselves without being harrased....... please stop giving the implication we don't ... If someone feels they have a need to say something please be respectful of their desire and allow them to say it if it is not continuing flaming.

Yes, ToJ has a WoW chapter. Redeemed is one of the guilds in that chapter.

The moderators of this forum are CGamer, Plankeye, Kidan

CGamer is the Guild Leader of Redeemed.
Plankeye has been an active officer in Redeemed for a long time, but is currently on hiatus from WoW. (though he still helps out a lot in web based work and forum moderating)
Kidan does not play WoW. (I think)

when you refer to what do you mean? Cgamer is in the game every day as his toons Gnimish/Alhana <redeemed> and Theon <sanctification> Are you asking for more forum time from him maybe? Or from any <redeemed> officer in general? Or ToJ officers? Or all of the above lol!

Basically, I wanted more information. I was hoping to hear from Cgamer on the forums more. And if him leading two guilds would conflict with ToJ.

But, most of my questions were now answered by the new thread put up by plankeye. Like why the split and why Goblit felt she had to quit the guild. There are leaders of the guild, and then there is Goblit. She was on a lot to answer questions about Redeemed events and lend a helping hand. The rest of the officers really have a limited schedule, and that's not their fault.

Just saying, Goblit put a lot of time into the guild. And she got treated badly by people who were supposed to love even their enemies.

If there is conflicts with TOJ then Goblit will be promoted to guild leader and Theros will become a much loved member.

Basically, I wanted more information. I was hoping to hear from Cgamer on the forums more. And if him leading two guilds would conflict with ToJ.

But, most of my questions were now answered by the new thread put up by plankeye. Like why the split and why Goblit felt she had to quit the guild. There are leaders of the guild, and then there is Goblit. She was on a lot to answer questions about Redeemed events and lend a helping hand. The rest of the officers really have a limited schedule, and that's not their fault.

Just saying, Goblit put a lot of time into the guild. And she got treated badly by people who were supposed to love even their enemies.

That is really a sad statement, isn't it? Goblit has been more level-headed than those of us who claim to be Christians. How sad for us.

I would just like to thank everyone for keeping it a lot more civil these last 24 hours. Lets keep this trend so we can get things set back in place.

Being a non-Christian and the leader of a Christian guild is what Icthus is asking about.

I think that if people are having some personality conflict then try to settle it between each other by using either writing letters in wow or using private messages thru the forums but if anyone is having some problems with toj for example then i understand using the forums but we can all be nice to each other and not use sarcasim or smart remarks.Now concerning the people leaving redeemed, i hated seeing u all leave the guild but you all have really been great to me whether u was in redeemed or santification and so i think that you all are really great people and i love u all and hate seeing some bicker between each other, but if everyone would think before they speak and trust me iam talking to myself as well then there won't be any hurt feelings.In the love of Christ Augustious (aka jody)

I think that if people are having some personality conflict then try to settle it between each other by using either writing letters in wow or using private messages thru the forums but if anyone is having some problems with toj for example then i understand using the forums but we can all be nice to each other and not use sarcasim or smart remarks.

Actually if you're having a problem with ToJ then your first step should be PM's to an officer.

Thanks!

The best analogy I can give you is what I remember from high school. I remember getting into a fight one time in the hallway with a friend. Our principal broke it up and set us in seperate rooms to cool down. Had he not done that, we would have continued to fight until one of us broke something or got knocked out. Fights happen, it is a part of life, but reconciliation can't happen when punches are still being thrown by both sides.

Computer Geek High School Fight

Plankeye: "Mario would SO beat up Luigi in a fight."
Friend: "Could not"
Plankeye: "Could to"
Friend: "Could not"
Plankeye: "COULD TO!"
Friend: "COULD NOT!"
Plankeye: "You are such a geek, yes he could."
Friend: *punch*
Plankeye: *falls on bum*
Principal: *saves Plankeye*

I am just FLOWING OVER with levity