BIBLE STUDY!!!

last year i learned how my science teacher was nuts... but she was good, till someone asked a controversial question.

last year i learned how my science teacher was nuts... but she was good, till someone asked a controversial question.

I get the new comments on this post emailed to me. This one made me come back to the forums to read through the previous comments and try to figure out what y'all were talking about. Good point! School has its good points and bad points. Not being illiterate is good. Nutty teachers are bad.

Edit: I'm going to miss the Bible studies led by Joey. Man, you are pretty young but you sound really wise when "rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Tim 2:15)

Last edited:
Hey guys. Worked from home today and was all set for the bible study over lunch ..... Bible study on Monday not Tuesday ahhh. Sorry guys, will try and swing it for next week.

again, i dont know who is teaching it next week. i will say it again because no one has seemed to notice, I AM NO LONGER TEACHING BIBLE STUDY!!! the study on Samson was my last for a good while, as of now no one is teaching the Bible study for next week, we need someone to step up and lead or this will just fall away until next summer. if you are interested let other folks know (especially Derk).
Joey.

again, i dont know who is teaching it next week. i will say it again because no one has seemed to notice, I AM NO LONGER TEACHING BIBLE STUDY!!! the study on Samson was my last for a good while, as of now no one is teaching the Bible study for next week, we need someone to step up and lead or this will just fall away until next summer. if you are interested let other folks know (especially Derk).
Joey.

No worries mate I'm sure someone will step up to the plate. I would love to do the bible study but I travel alot for work and I'm new so wouldn't be the best person.

BTW Good luck with your studies this semester:)

lol, it was just everyone was still saying "ill be there next week" and i was like THERE IS NO NEXT WEEK! but Cameron (Jessus loves u lots, Anubris Fireeye) has agreed to do it. he will be doing it the same time and same day on Matthew Ch.1 the bloodline of Jesus. i will try and make it.
Joey.

AWESOME! Unfortunetly I will be moving into college and they plan to keep me so busy with welcome stuff i will be lucky if i manage to sleep at all!

please don't do tuesdays because everyone for some reason assumes that tuesday is open and everyone schedules things on tuesdays... so then tuesday is the most packed schedule of the week...

lol, it was just everyone was still saying "ill be there next week" and i was like THERE IS NO NEXT WEEK! but Cameron (Jessus loves u lots, Anubris Fireeye) has agreed to do it. he will be doing it the same time and same day on Matthew Ch.1 the bloodline of Jesus. i will try and make it.
Joey.

Cool. I'll try to be there. Whoever leads the BS is going to get blessed because it will cause them to spend more time in the Word. My husband is memorizing scripture. He's been doing it just recently. And all of a sudden he is finding all these opportunities to witness where people are approaching him and asking him about the faith. I can't help but think that when we are filling ourselves with the good Word, then good things happen.

Back