BIBLE STUDY!!!

ok all, by request the Bible study that will be lead next will be Haggai chapter one and maybe two. again it will be 8:30 EST and be held in the SoE Guild Hall. i think this will be an interesting Bible study because i dont really know what Haggai is all about. i hope to see yall there!
Joey

ok, last time we had two people attend the Bible study......., next week we will be doing Zephaniah chapters one and two. please make it a point to attend.
Joey.

i forgot till 2 mins before it ended, i was so mad. Oh well, hopefully ill remember sooner next time.

What time and where is the Bible study? I've never done this on line before - it sounds like fun.

Bible study tomorrow night, Monday. it will be at 8:30 EST on Zephaniah chapters 1 and 2, i hope you see you there in the SoE guild hall. please join into TS as that is where i will be leading the study (if you dont have a mic you can just type what you want to say). thanks,
Joey.

I wish I could make it :(. I really want to be there Joey! Thanks again for taking this up!

Zephaniah chapters 1 and 2

Zephaniah is really interesting. I started reading it to see what the study will be on. The day of the Lord! This is a good and Holy meditation. I hope that more people attend so that they can realize how important it is to be ready.

I'll try to be there - but I have my own Bible study on Mondays at 6:30 PST.

Quick question - I've downloaded TeamSpeak - how do I get connected?

to be able to switch to different Channels you need to be registared, you can have an SA give you rights, or self-registar by going to the "self" option on top and then "registar with server" i think.. i havent done it so idk from experiance. or just Log in tuesday or friday when the SA's come for PvP and they can help.

I was there - but only on the listening end. I didn't have a mic at the office. Next time I'll be prepared.

It was an interesting discussion. I wish I could have put in my two cents a couple of times.

I was there - but only on the listening end. I didn't have a mic at the office. Next time I'll be prepared.

It was an interesting discussion. I wish I could have put in my two cents a couple of times.

I'm not sure if you were aware of it, but, at the same time that you are listening with the Teamspeak program, you could run Guild Wars and join everyone in the Guild Hall for SoE (which is different than SOE because SoE stands for Spirit of Elijah and SOE stands for Spirit of Elisha, and they are 2 different Guilds, although only because there is a 100 character maximum on a Guild, so it split in to 2 different Guilds). Anyhow, if you take your Guild Wars character in to the Guild Hall where everyone is gathered for the Bible study, then you can type in the chatbox and everyone can see your questions and comments. If you didn't do that this time, then maybe you could do it for the next bible study. If you aren't sure how to get in to the SoE Guild Hall (it's on Wizards Isle or something like that), then ask because I or someone else can explain that.

I don't have a working microphone either. I thought I had one of those headsets with the mic attached to the headphones...but I can't find it for some reason. I think it's nice to just type out comments because I type out things I'd never say if I were using a mic, such as "mommy I'm scared" (just a joke I made in the chat).

Rubberducky: Just wanted to let you know that the Bible study was really good. I'm glad you took the time to share your thoughts on Zeph 1 & 2. Discussion was cool too. Next time I just hope we remember to close in prayer so we can keep it in the Spirit of God from beginning to the moment when everyone says "bye" and goes off with that encouraged feeling. :)

Anyone who missed this and wanted to attend: It was really cool. There were a whole bunch of people there and it was time of unity in Christ.

Back