Competition Team Offical Tryout Info

exodus

Friday November 21st @ 9pm EST

Meet in IRC #toj-cs @ 8:45. If you don't have access to IRC just join the CS server @ 9pm.

password to be announced via email.

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I am putting together a mailing list for all those interested in the competition team (thanks goose for the suggestion). You won't get spammed, but you will get reminders about tryouts, practices and other important team related info.

send me a message with your address to be added to the mailing list.

exodus@toj.cc

A suggestion.. i hope htis will fire up some ToJers to join the comp team..

I'm not sure, but Pilgrim, I and Horza thought about it, and if ToJ gets a proper competition team, we'll make up our own, and maybe we could have a fun ToJ vs Fls game.. so c'mon join up in the team if u wanna hav some rockin' w00tzing whoopup CS.

The traditional rivalry game eh?
smile.gif

We will see how things work out.

Just another thought ... some ToJers don't regularly check these forums. Try putting a list of email addresses together of all the people interested. Get the email addresses off the main toj.cc site and if people email you with different address, just replace the old ones on your list. That way, even if they didn't get a chance to check these forums, they were still sent a message reminding them of the tryout date. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to start this competition team! One of the biggest things we need though, is dedication.

I agree with goose... but whenever Exodus says it's good is when it starts I'm just waiting for the fun to began

wow.gif
? So ToJ IS a clan? XD

We won't know whos better then who until we actually have a match on Fls vs ToJ.. we'll see.

And Dead_Aim.. im not sure 'bout it.. if i go on with mah sound on, and i'll n00bify u for sure..
tounge.gif
jk well for now i need a new mouse pad ROFL. (yeh yeh yeh.. cloth mat owns)

*Searches over steelpad, everglide, icemat.. etc.*

Keep in mind that I don't hack.. if u see me flyin' everyone.. k? i've been accused enough in 1God server..

LoL, if you plan to own me Flash better start playing in some CAL-IM / CAL-Main scrims. Pubbing isn't gonna help you own me. Oh yeah and since your new to the trash talk gotta tell ya the one rule:

You cannot complain or make excuses (Elite told me I couldn't if i trashed talked so no excuses Albert!)

Ur on Micah.. i haven't had much chance in leagues due to lack of time.. but i will try my hardest
smile.gif
being 3rd ranking in 1God server.. mah best record for now.. pity they reset it.. i was 1 kill below #1
sad.gif

Better get mah mouse pad soon
tounge.gif
this no-named classic mousepad won't help me anymore..

Oh.. and i never make excuses.. jus the truths.. If we verse each other in ToJ server.. i may hav some chokes due to long-ranged connecting and high ping. Yet i will still try.. besides games about having fun.. even if i lose to you, as long as i had fun i'm good
biggrin.gif

oh and no cheating
tounge.gif
listen to this - i was on 1v1.. my friend would spam me on the friends with that ding ding sounds.. annoying lol even more annoying than hacking.. seriously...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Oct. 30 2003,9:34)]Better get mah mouse pad soon
tounge.gif
this no-named classic mousepad won't help me anymore..
whats a mousepad for? i just use my desk ...

Flash, you better bring more than what I saw yesterday. If you're going to trash talk, bring something behind it. Although, I could say the same to dead_aim as well, hehe ;)

My prediction ... ToJ > .fls. 15-9 (MR12) 20-10 (MR15)

if goose is up for it I say we do a little 2v2.

exodus & goose62

vs

flash & dead_aim

mmm mmm good!

love the idea of putting together the email list. Anyone want to voluteer to put the list together for me?

Elite Para & I all have quite bit going at the moment... So it would definetly help if someone volunteered... It will also give those of you who are getting impatient something tangible to keep you busy (so you aren't complaining about how slow we are going)

rest assured guys, if we have a commitment from enough of you, this ToJ Competition team WILL happen, and I think it will be well worth the wait.

stay the course, don't get flustered... its coming
biggrin.gif

Exodus, goose and already proved a little bit last night how well the glock works...our 2 on 3 still kept the cts hiding... It's always fun beating shields and awms with glocks right goose:laugh:

correction that was "goose and I" there and if you need help exodus but IM me sometime with what you need and I'll help out.

Is it jus that u guys don't like me.. I AM NOT TRASH TALKING GOSH

k at that time.. i was in a hurry it was like a quick 15 min game.. and I wasn't trying to own everyone.. jus wanted to hav some fun.. chillout.. if you wanna scold me or watever, be my guest. Don't worry i have much more things up my sleeves.

4top.. part of my computer desk has a lil holes in it(as for designs..) there are some flat spaces around the middle area, but my keyboard usually takes up all space

Back