custom forum signatures **Possible dial-up warning!**

Oh wow... I love the one you did for Amicus Dei...

I know you're getting a lot of requests for this.. but perhaps when you have a little time...

1. Same text style
2. Green... like Froggy's :)
3. a panther or a bear, and Vincent Valentine from FFVII (or some other animeish character that prefers shadows and guns) could be elements in the picture, but most crucial... a cross in the center of attention.
4. I prefer the setup that you've got on your own sig for the text, but with the Name "Neirai" and the guild "The Forgiven"

I'm not too particular about how it looks when it is done, nor when it is done :) But I really really like the one that you are using right now, Ark, and Amicus Dei's is awesome too.

Blessings,

Here is a new one! :D

arkanjelsigcopycz8.jpg

Neirai- Ill start working on yours a.s.a.p. :cool:

w00t!

This one looks really coooool... although it is missing the Half-Life-meets-Gundam theme that looked really cool in your last one :)

But very cool none-the-less... sort of a superhero motif. Keep up the good work.

Awesome! Im glad you all are liking my work, very humbling. Im trying to work through these in the order the requests come in. Here is one Shyfroggy asked me to do a few days ago.

babocopyrh6.jpg

Next on the to-do list is
Neirai
phantom...just barely beat notashamed by 2 minutes
notashamed
Keep an eye peeled for more!
Thanks again for your intrest.

I'm just curious, and I don't by any means wanna butt into line... didn't Michaelpi want one before me? :)

Thanks,
Neirai the Forgiven

Neirai here is what I have come up with for you. I tried to work a panther into it, but it just seemed to unbalance the image. If you would like anything changed just let me know. What do you think?

neiraicopyzq6.jpg

Another one done. Here ya go phantom! This one was fun to do, not that the others wernt, but it was a different style altogether. I went for the grunge on this one. I definetly like this version of the Punisher, very realistic. Again any changes can be made, and I can provide you with the file if you want it, just send me a PM. What do you think?

phantomcopydm7.jpg

Another one done. Here ya go phantom! This one was fun to do, not that the others wernt, but it was a different style altogether. I went for the grunge on this one. I definetly like this version of the Punisher, very realistic. Again any changes can be made, and I can provide you with the file if you want it, just send me a PM. What do you think?

phantomcopydm7.jpg

Thats awesome!

w00t... sorry I was at college all day.

It looks great (I'm about to go link it up right now) but if I may overstate my welcome, is it possible to make the cross white(ish)?

thanks, (and process that request later)
Neirai the Forgiven :)

Well Ive been trying a new style and here is the result. The pop-out style. What do ya think? notashamed , Im still trying to round up some good images for ya.

ark2rx1.gif

Well Ive been trying a new style and here is the result. The pop-out style. What do ya think?

I am always a big fan of the pop-out. I think it makes banners and such more dynamic and, of course, 3-D. I like it and think it would be really cool on an angel dressed in armor with his sword popping-out like that. I like this one too. :cool:

You really do some amazing work, Arkanjel.

Can I have a "custom forum signature"?

If so, time isn't a issue nor is the line-up from others.

Doesn't have to be big, about ShyFroggy's size.
The picture is my avatar, if you can't get or find that picture, I can send it to you via email.
No background required if your willing.
I'd like it xenotron font, if you can't get or find that font, I can send it to you via email.
I'd like it say, Corp.fox
Doesn't have to be very fancy and high tech, if your willing.

Also, if its made, and I like it, I'm willing to donate to you via Paypal for the hard work you've done. ;)

You really do some amazing work, Arkanjel.

Can I have a "custom forum signature"?

If so, time isn't a issue nor is the line-up from others.

Doesn't have to be big, about ShyFroggy's size.
The picture is my avatar, if you can't get or find that picture, I can send it to you via email.
No background required if your willing.
I'd like it xenotron font, if you can't get or find that font, I can send it to you via email.
I'd like it say, Corp.fox
Doesn't have to be very fancy and high tech, if your willing.

Also, if its made, and I like it, I'm willing to donate to you via Paypal for the hard work you've done. ;)

Thanks for your kind words Corpfox. Id be happy to make a custom signature for you. If you could go ahead and email me the picture you want, Ill render the marine out of it. As for the font, Ive actually seen several different versions of that font so send me that as well to make sure I get the one you want. And to be clear you want a "." between Corp & Fox.
Ill PM you with my email address.

I really like your 4th signature on the original post.

You have also inspired me to make my own signature. I am trying to us an architectural program I have from college (FormZ), so it is not what it could be with maybe a better photo editing software. I think I might have something, but I recently got a new computer and switched everything over. It's a mess right now. Anyways,...I was wondering what anyone thinks or if they have any constructive criticism. Thanks. :D

Back