custom forum signatures **Possible dial-up warning!**

And to be clear you want a "." between Corp & Fox.

Yes, a dot between them. Its suppose to stand out Corporal.Fox, but a true ranking would be Cpl.Fox, though, I'm not in the military.

Funny, never noticed those crosses from StrongFortress.

Very good work...

Originally from Shy Froggy: very cool - i use gimp a lot but can't seem to figure out how to merge layers.

Originally from Corpfox: Yes, a dot between them. Its suppose to stand out Corporal.Fox, but a true ranking would be Cpl.Fox, though, I'm not in the military.

Funny, never noticed those crosses from StrongFortress.

Very good work...

Thanks for the replies! :cool:

WOW it was a busy week for me last week. I couldn't seem to get anything done. But today we have a new one!
NotAshamed! I hope you like it and I hope this is what you were looking for. If you would like anything changed just let me know. Also If you want me to email you the file, send me a PM.

notashamedcopykw1.jpg

I really like your 4th signature on the original post.

You have also inspired me to make my own signature. I am trying to us an architectural program I have from college (FormZ), so it is not what it could be with maybe a better photo editing software. I think I might have something, but I recently got a new computer and switched everything over. It's a mess right now. Anyways,...I was wondering what anyone thinks or if they have any constructive criticism. Thanks. :D

Thanks Strong Fortress. I like you sig. Im guessing its a 3D program that you can add lights to? If so I would think about adding an outside light with a low brightness setting to bring out the blocks in the tower structure. The way it is right now its kinda hard to see the texture they have.

Thanks Strong Fortress. I like you sig. Im guessing its a 3D program that you can add lights to? If so I would think about adding an outside light with a low brightness setting to bring out the blocks in the tower structure. The way it is right now its kinda hard to see the texture they have.

You would be right. It is a 3-D program. I may work with the lights and try that. Thanks.

I like the new sig for Notashamed too. :cool:

Notashamed's looks amazing.
I'm willing to bet on where that rose comes from, but I'm willing to keep my theory to myself. :) lol

Corpfox's turn! Bit of a new style, hope you enjoy it. If there is anything you would like changed let me know.

corpfox1vp0.jpg

Corpfox's turn! Bit of a new style, hope you enjoy it. If there is anything you would like changed let me know.

Superb, Arkanjel, absolutely superb. :cool:

Such a great job you do. Very, very, very, very superb job on all your signatures. :D

Back