Do you believe in relics, myths, etc?

I'll say yes to the Holy Grail and the Lochness Monster..
But I would also say that the "Holy Grail" is not Holy, and "Lochness Monster" is no monster :p

I believe the Arc of the Covenant and the 10 Commandments held sway in thir time, as given by God Allmighty.. But now that Jesus is here it the veil is lifted for those who will believe :)

I'll say yes to the Holy Grail and the Lochness Monster..
But I would also say that the "Holy Grail" is not Holy, and "Lochness Monster" is no monster :p

I believe the Arc of the Covenant and the 10 Commandments held sway in thir time, as given by God Allmighty.. But now that Jesus is here it the veil is lifted for those who will believe :)

What led you to beleive this?

What led you to beleive this?

The "Holy Grail" is an object.. A shadow..

It cannot be Holy for God has spoken
Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Isaiah 44:8
Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Exodus 15:11
"Who among the gods is like you, O LORD ? Who is like you— majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?

Exodus 40:35
Moses could not enter the Tent of Meeting because the cloud had settled upon it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

Exodus 33:22
When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.

Number 14:20-23
20 The LORD replied, "I have forgiven them, as you asked. 21 Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the LORD fills the whole earth, 22 not one of the men who saw my glory and the miraculous signs I performed in Egypt and in the desert but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times- 23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it.

1 Kings 8:11
And the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled his temple.

1 Chronicles 29:11
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

Psalm 8:1
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

Psalm 102:15
The nations will fear the name of the LORD, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.

God is the glory, In Him alone, and in no other, not objects nor people..

Isaiah 42:8
"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 48:11b
How can I let myself be defamed?
I will not yield my glory to another.

Isaiah 60:19
The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

Jeremiah 2:11
Has a nation ever changed its gods? (Yet they are not gods at all.) But my people have exchanged their Glory for worthless idols.

Jesus is the Glory of God Allmighty..

Ezekiel 1:28
Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Ezekiel 3:23
So I got up and went out to the plain. And the glory of the LORD was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.

Haggai 2:9
'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

Zechariah 2:5
And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be its glory within.'

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Matthew 24:30
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Matthew 25:31
[ The Sheep and the Goats ] "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.

Luke 19:38
"Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"

Ephesians 1:3-14
3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 9And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
11In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1:15-23
Thanksgiving and Prayer

15For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Philippians 2:11
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

2 Thessalonians 2:14
He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 2:7
You made him a little lower than God; you crowned him with glory and honor

The reality of which is found in Christ Jesus!

Hebrews 9
Worship in the Earthly Tabernacle
1Now the first covenant had regulations for worship and also an earthly sanctuary. 2A tabernacle was set up. In its first room were the lampstand, the table and the consecrated bread; this was called the Holy Place. 3Behind the second curtain was a room called the Most Holy Place, 4which had the golden altar of incense and the gold-covered ark of the covenant. This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron's staff that had budded, and the stone tablets of the covenant. 5Above the ark were the cherubim of the Glory, overshadowing the atonement cover.[a] But we cannot discuss these things in detail now.
6When everything had been arranged like this, the priests entered regularly into the outer room to carry on their ministry. 7But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance. 8The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing. 9This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper. 10They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

The Blood of Christ
11When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. 12He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption. 13The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death,[c] so that we may serve the living God!
15For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
16In the case of a will,[d] it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19When Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20He said, "This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep."[e] 21In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
23It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence. 25Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

But for those who insist on the worship of idols..

Philippians 3:19
Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things.

I believe Lochness exist(ed)s because it would make sense how a large amphibean creature could be stuck in a lake such as this.. Considering the flood.. I believe there were large creature roaming the earth before the flood, for God has spoken..

Psalm 36:6
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.

Exodus 9:4
But the LORD will make a distinction between the livestock of Israel and that of Egypt, so that no animal belonging to the Israelites will die.' "

We all know that Lochness is depicted as a sea "monster"..

Genesis 7:8
8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah.

Genesis 7:21-22
21 Every living thing that moved on the earth perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

After which the waters receeded, which could have easily trapped a large creature such as Lochness :)

3 The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5 The waters continued to recede until the tenth month, and on the first day of the tenth month the tops of the mountains became visible.

[toj.cc]phantom;166832 said:
Aliens: I believe them to be Fallen Angles in a different form. I also believe they will be part of the Great Despetion that the Bible talks about.

I fear alien stories/shows/movies... it's like watching The Ring or The Grudge or something like RAWR I'M AN ALIEN I WANT TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN o.o

and not to mention that i don't want monstrous eyes peering at me unless i know they are totally friendly and there to help, not harm.

big eyes = frightening. i'm going to close my window blinds tonight because i keep thinking about stuff staring in at me... you know what, i'm going to leave it open and think: who cares. besides it's scarier to get close to it and close the blinds than to sit back and stare at open blinds, eh?

okay fine i did close them since i'm sitting with them looming ominously over my head and i hear wind outside. i hate wind and i especially hate whispers made by wind because i've had too many close encounters with tornados in dreams........ oh wait that wind sound is my computer -.- oh well

PARANOIA STRIKES AGAIN! SPOOT!

I recently heard that the Holy Grail wasn't a real object. Instead it was a spiritual one. Think about that possibility for a second. In the religion known as Kabbalah (which is a mystic Jewish religion), the Holy Grail can be reached by getting further in your spirituality. Back in the day, it wasn't a big religion, it was very small and there were only a few preists. The Knights Templar travelled to Palestine to find out the secrets of this religion because they believed it held power. They went there and took the (I use this term carefully) "holy" scriptures and took it before the Palestinians could recover it.
They shoved this religion into the mix of other ones they had and such, and that was that.

By the way, Kabbalah isn't a good religion, it's evil and mystical.

New Testament v Kabbalah

666 is the mark of the beast.
- The Book of Revelation

666 is the number of the Messiah.
- Kabbalistic Gematria Teaching

Yeah... K thx.

Back