Dream car...

babo

Yay, babo's happy to announce that he has purchased his first "NEW" vehicle... Well it is new, kind of... I got the '03 Hyundai Tiburon 6-Speed!! Only has 120 miles on it, and I got a killer deal on it...

Anyways I'll have pictures up too, so yoo can see ME(bad idea) and the car!!(good idea)
wow.gif
laugh.gif

no pics yet... I found out earlier this afternoon my batteries were dead... so have to wait 8 hours
sad.gif

oh well I'll have some tomorrow maybe..

yea ive heard a lot good things about the new one... cant say the same about the old ones though...
well, idk... Im not that familiar with my imports.

ok im not THAT illiterate but i dont know how to replace engine parts and what not like that.

that was serously the most pathetic thing ive heard in a long time. but well worth the luagh. my enjoyed alot too. lol

lol I love that clip... I work at tire kingdom and I deal with this kinda stuff everyday, but we dont rip them off of course
laugh.gif

Imports.... fun if you want to spend a lot of money supen up the engine. Don't know how many around my area I've seen that kids put a body kit and a 60 muffler and tail piece on and think it's going to keep up with the big boys.

Call me old fashioned but I love the classics... I have my 72 Chevelle I run in the summer. Not much for ponies, but she'll move you in the seat. Personal fav is my friends 69 camaro. 454 big block with a duel NOS setup... sucker raises the front end off the ground when it kicks in.

Oh yeah, remember... DON'T STREET RACE !!!! not good for ya
blues.gif

ok.. on that clip, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. oh my that was great!!!!!.. i think i need 2 transmitions now with no reverse function
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Back